Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 08 Nov '11 22:01
    Cry me a river!

    http://www.redstate.com/erick/2011/11/08/mitt-romney-as-the-nominee-conservatism-dies-and-barack-obama-wins/

    He's calling the race a year ahead of time. And I thought liberals were easily depressed!
  2. 09 Nov '11 01:20
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Cry me a river!

    http://www.redstate.com/erick/2011/11/08/mitt-romney-as-the-nominee-conservatism-dies-and-barack-obama-wins/

    He's calling the race a year ahead of time. And I thought liberals were easily depressed!
    He's right, though. Who cares about a race between Romney and the president? I refer you to rwingett's thread about managed democracy.
  3. 09 Nov '11 01:37
    Originally posted by dryhump
    He's right, though. Who cares about a race between Romney and the president? I refer you to rwingett's thread about managed democracy.
    Well, I do. Very strongly actually. Unless you can convince me that Romney will break every single promise he's making.
  4. 09 Nov '11 02:29
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Well, I do. Very strongly actually. Unless you can convince me that Romney will break every single promise he's making.
    I'm pretty convinced he'll break most of his conservative promises.
  5. 09 Nov '11 02:40
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I'm pretty convinced he'll break most of his conservative promises.
    I agree. That's why we should do everything in our power to make sure Cain, Perry or Bachmann wins.
  6. 09 Nov '11 08:10
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I agree. That's why we should do everything in our power to make sure Cain, Perry or Bachmann wins.
    What about Gingrich? He's my favorite!
  7. 09 Nov '11 12:13
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Well, I do. Very strongly actually. Unless you can convince me that Romney will break every single promise he's making.
    Of course he'll break his promises, he's a politician. I refer you to the Obama presidency.
  8. 09 Nov '11 15:00
    Originally posted by dryhump
    Of course he'll break his promises, he's a politician. I refer you to the Obama presidency.
    Well, things did change. For one thing, unemployment and public debt went up.
  9. 10 Nov '11 00:07
    Originally posted by dryhump
    Of course he'll break his promises, he's a politician. I refer you to the Obama presidency.
    I agree, but Obama did make good on a few matters which definitely distinguishes him from Romney.