1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Nov '14 01:05
    Originally posted by Eladar
    ...., but many American morons will start to believe it ....

......I, on the other hand, simply recognize who the messengers speak for by the message that they bring.
    Oh you're so special. And modest too!
  2. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    23 Nov '14 10:00
    Your eyes are blind if you think the establishment types are limited to one political party.
    Possibly so. Where do I suggest only one party is involved? Indeed, where do you get the idea I am a fan of Obama, which I am not? He is very much part of the neoliberal movement and the energy behind the current crop of so called "free trade" agreements which are really a corporate takeover.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Nov '14 19:36
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Possibly so. Where do I suggest only one party is involved? Indeed, where do you get the idea I am a fan of Obama, which I am not? He is very much part of the neoliberal movement and the energy behind the current crop of so called "free trade" agreements which are really a corporate takeover.
    You only bring up one party in the UK, if you are enlightened you will see that they control all major parties.
  4. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    23 Nov '14 19:59
    You only bring up one party in the UK, if you are enlightened you will see that they control all major parties.
    Well in fact my quote also mentioned Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini but the reference was to a historical shift, associated in the UK with Thatcher and in the USA with Reagan and did not even imply let alone state that only one party was responsible. Blair in Britain and Obama in the USA are two examples of neoliberal advocates from the so called (it is not really) Left.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Nov '14 20:16
    Well in fact my quote also mentioned Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini but the reference was to a historical shift, associated in the UK with Thatcher and in the USA with Reagan and did not even imply let alone state that only one party was responsible. Blair in Britain and Obama in the USA are two examples of neoliberal advocates from the so called (it is not really) Left.
    Yeah I know you mentioned others, but only one from the UK. You were pointing your finger at the right and turning a blind eye to the left.
  6. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    23 Nov '14 21:39
    Yeah I know you mentioned others, but only one from the UK. You were pointing your finger at the right and turning a blind eye to the left.
    Whatever...
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Nov '14 21:57
    Whatever...
    Only when you can see the Establishment types "on your side" will you see that they are not really on your side at all.
  8. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    24 Nov '14 00:34
    Only when you can see the Establishment types "on your side" will you see that they are not really on your side at all.
    I don't think finnegan would regard the Labour front bench as being "on his side".
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '14 17:26
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    I don't think finnegan would regard the Labour front bench as being "on his side".
    Any group he is ignoring because he attacks its opponent is his de facto side.
  10. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    24 Nov '14 20:26
    Any group he is ignoring because he attacks its opponent is his de facto side.
    Jesus wept...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree