1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 21:07
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    And that's exactly what they should do, just like they "wiped out" the indigenous weaving industry.
    Britain's been stagnating for far to long let's take a leap into the unknown ( not unknown really ) let's get out of the German led Europe and control our own destiny and the £ which will surely go if we stay in Europe .
  2. Germany
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 21:09
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Britain's been stagnating for far to long let's take a leap into the unknown ( not unknown really ) let's get out of the German led Europe and control our own destiny and the £ which will surely go if we stay in Europe .
    Can you also offer any rational reasoning apart from your queasy feeling about "Germany"?
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 21:37
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Can you also offer any rational reasoning apart from your queasy feeling about "Germany"?
    For leaving ?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '16 21:58
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Should the EU give Cameron what he wants?
    He wants more influence in the EU zone (which Britain doesn't participate in).
    He wants the banks in London given special protection (to do their money laundering).
    He wants EU immigration made stricter (for the first time a step backwards since 1961).
    All this to pacify his own party's EU sceptics.

So, sh ...[text shortened]... ust before the door slams shut, I'd shout out to him: GO STICK YER TONGUE UP SOME YANKEE ARSE!!!
    Your just jealous because you don't have Trump

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree