Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 23 Nov '11 15:11
    From the article below:

    We have had no relations with America for the past 32 years so we had no relationship with them yesterday and won't have tomorrow," Ahmadinejad said in a speech broadcast live on state television.

    "But we are surprised by these European puppets, who immediately repeat whatever their master says like impotent servants."

    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/23/us-iran-sanctions-ahmadinejad-idUSTRE7AM0ZI20111123

    Is Ahmadinejad right? If so, why are they puppets?
  2. 23 Nov '11 15:17
    No, not really.
  3. 23 Nov '11 15:25
    In the Iranian case it's best to be Obama's puppet. We have to be united against these mad nuclear wannabees.
  4. Standard member spruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    23 Nov '11 15:31
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    No, not really.
    [Good. He responds just as he was told. Hahahahaha.]
  5. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    23 Nov '11 16:18
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    From the article below:

    We have had no relations with America for the past 32 years so we had no relationship with them yesterday and won't have tomorrow," Ahmadinejad said in a speech broadcast live on state television.

    "But we are surprised by these European puppets, who immediately repeat whatever their master says like impotent servants."

    ht ...[text shortened]... ions-ahmadinejad-idUSTRE7AM0ZI20111123

    Is Ahmadinejad right? If so, why are they puppets?
    I must say it's good to see an American following Middle Eastern 'intrigue'..anything nuclear gets 'some' interest and the subsequent response here. Sadly, the death toll rises in North Africa \ Middle East, a government announced based upon keeping conflicting militias and Al Qaeda suspects happy in Libya \ martial law protests in Egypt \ 'another Libya' in Syria..these are of greater impact to Western states, but all have has passed folk by here...
  6. 23 Nov '11 17:05
    Originally posted by Sake
    In the Iranian case it's best to be Obama's puppet. We have to be united against these mad nuclear wannabees.
    All these European nations are fearful of a nuclear Iran? Even if that is true why would they care? Pakistan has nukes.
    Where is the evidence Iran is trying to build a nuclear bomb?
  7. 23 Nov '11 17:09
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    All these European nations are fearful of a nuclear Iran? Even if that is true why would they care? Pakistan has nukes.
    Where is the evidence Iran is trying to build a nuclear bomb?
    The evidence was presented not so long ago in an IAEA report.
  8. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    23 Nov '11 17:48
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Where is the evidence Iran is trying to build a nuclear bomb?
    Heh.

    You'll believe in every conspiracy except the ones that are actually happening.
  9. 23 Nov '11 18:43 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    All these European nations are fearful of a nuclear Iran? Even if that is true why would they care? Pakistan has nukes.
    Where is the evidence Iran is trying to build a nuclear bomb?
    We are not fearful of a nuclear Iran, after all we have no real affinity with Israel unlike
    the Americans. We are in fact more conscious of your missile defence systems being
    stationed on the borders of Russia and the Russian reaction to them.
  10. Standard member expuddlepirate
    Exaulted high possum
    23 Nov '11 20:02
    Originally posted by sh76
    Heh.

    You'll believe in every conspiracy except the ones that are actually happening.
    Sounds like Dale Dribble.
  11. 23 Nov '11 21:10
    I think it is more accurate to say that the USA and Europe of puppets to the same masters.