Fact checkers are NOT statements of facts

Fact checkers are NOT statements of facts

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
14 May 21

@vivify said
You haven't presented any information to discuss. You posted an article saying some anti-vaxxer is suing Facebook.

Let me ask you two simple questions::

1) What *specifically* is he suing for?
2) What evidence does he have of his allegation?

Answer this, and we'll actually have something to discuss.
Plenty of info here.

https://news.justia.com/facebook-sued-by-anti-vaccination-group-for-fact-checking-claims-concerning-vaccines-and-5g-networks/

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/california/candce/3:2020cv05787/364478

Again. Are you disputing anything specific or are you just inclined to reject anything you don't want to accept?

rain

Moves
14 May 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Again. Are you disputing anything specific or are you just inclined to reject anything you don't want to accept?
This is the last time I'm going to say this: you haven't posted any specifics. You've posted zero evidence of whatever RFK Jr. is suing for.

Lawsuits usually require some sort of evidence or at least a legal argument, right?
What is RFK's legal argument? What is he even suing for?

It seems you can't answer these two very basic questions.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 May 21

MB

Moves
14 May 21

@vivify said
This is the last time I'm going to say this: you haven't posted any specifics. You've posted zero evidence of whatever RFK Jr. is suing for.

Lawsuits usually require some sort of evidence or at least a legal argument, right?
What is RFK's legal argument? What is he even suing for?

It seems you can't answer these two very basic questions.
I asked you several times to be specific about anything you dispute. Apparently you don't dispute anything specific because you are afraid I will prove it like I usually do.

The fact checkers were wrong and that is why facebook had to say they do not represent facts and are "protected opinions".

Again PROTECTED OPINIONS, not facts.
Is that what you dispute? Yes or no?

MB

Moves
14 May 21

Remember when claiming SARS2 came from a lab was a crazy conspiracy theory according to all sorts of fact checkers? The former director of the CDC gave his opinion that it is.

Not so crazy now is it?

You cannot trust fact checkers. They are merely opinion pieces. Facebook calls them "protected opinions". That makes your opinions "unprotected".

Our opinions are under assault from fact checker misinformation.

rain

Moves
14 May 21

@metal-brain said
I asked you several times to be specific about anything you dispute. Apparently you don't dispute anything specific because you are afraid I will prove it like I usually do.

The fact checkers were wrong and that is why facebook had to say they do not represent facts and are "protected opinions".

Again PROTECTED OPINIONS, not facts.
Is that what you dispute? Yes or no?
Yawn.

I asked two simple questions: why is FB being sued and what is being argued in the lawsuit. You can't answer either one.

Discussion over.

MB

Moves
14 May 21
1 edit

@vivify said
Yawn.

I asked two simple questions: why is FB being sued and what is being argued in the lawsuit. You can't answer either one.

Discussion over.
WRONG!

I did provide you with that information with 2 links from a legal news website with all of that information and more. It is at the top of this page.

You ignored them because you do not want to know. Stop making up dishonest excuses for avoiding a losing debate.

------------------------------------------------------------------
edit, here it is again via copy and paste. It answers both of your questions. You have no excuses.

Plenty of info here.

https://news.justia.com/facebook-sued-by-anti-vaccination-group-for-fact-checking-claims-concerning-vaccines-and-5g-networks/

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/california/candce/3:2020cv05787/364478

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 May 21
1 edit

@Metal-Brain
Yeah, what a USELESS bunch of idiots trying to fact check the lies of Trump who CONTINUES to lie, STOP THE STEAL and all that utter BULLSHYTE but OF COURSE since you kiss Trumps ass at every turn, EVERYTHING Trump says is GOSPEL TRUTH since He is our GOD.

Well YOUR god. To ME he is the ANTICHRIST.

MB

Moves
18 May 21

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Yeah, what a USELESS bunch of idiots trying to fact check the lies of Trump who CONTINUES to lie, STOP THE STEAL and all that utter BULLSHYTE but OF COURSE since you kiss Trumps ass at every turn, EVERYTHING Trump says is GOSPEL TRUTH since He is our GOD.

Well YOUR god. To ME he is the ANTICHRIST.
Troll much?
This thread has nothing to do with trump.
Why are you so obsessed with trump?

MB

Moves
20 May 21

https://libertarianhub.com/2021/05/20/politifact-quietly-admits-covid-19-lab-escape-not-debunked-conspiracy-theory/