1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 14:12
    president obama addresses this criticism of his foreign policy.

YouTube
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 14:17
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    president obama addresses this criticism of his foreign policy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QunK-36aELw
    Obama's a liar. There is no point in listening to anything he says, let alone eight minutes worth. Pass.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 14:49
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Obama's a liar. There is no point in listening to anything he says, let alone eight minutes worth. Pass.
    yeh there is no point in listening to someone if you already have an opinion. when did having more information about something do any good?
  4. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 15:52
    yeh there is no point in listening to someone if you already have an opinion. when did having more information about something do any good?
    How often do you watch Fox News or have you formed an opinion that it isn't worth listening to? (It isn't)

I think most people have heard the president speak enough that if they don't think he's worth listening to they have heard enough to have a strong basis for their view.
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 16:52
    You don't get information from Obama. You get lies and spin.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 17:05
    and you feel comfortable saying that, even if you did not watch it. maybe it is a youtube of obama saying jokes. maybe it is a youtube of him admiting bush is a great man.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 17:07
    Originally posted by quackquack
    How often do you watch Fox News or have you formed an opinion that it isn't worth listening to? (It isn't)

I think most people have heard the president speak enough that if they don't think he's worth listening to they have heard enough to have a strong basis for their view.
    so if you don't want to participate in the discussion because you have no idea what the discussion is about, and you do not wish to even learn what the subject is, the reason for you posting here is...
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 17:111 edit
    some people criticize obama for failure to use force in US foreign policy.

when has that become a reason to criticize a head of state? when has it become the default measure the US must take rather than the last resort?

watch the video, hear his arguments and decide for yourselves if he has a point, like adults do. don't cover your years like speshul children do.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 17:12
    It's like trying to reason with the insane.
  10. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 17:16
    so if you don't want to participate in the discussion because you have no idea what the discussion is about, and you do not wish to even learn what the subject is, the reason for you posting here is...
    Sleepyguy expressed his opinion "Obama's a liar. There is no point in listening to anything he says, let alone eight minutes worth. Pass."

I believe it is a legitimate position and I believe you were wrong to criticize him for this position. I pointed out there are plenty of things like you would read even though because you feel it is not worth listening too or too biased when you are far less familiar with then then Obama's positions.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 17:24
    Originally posted by quackquack
    Sleepyguy expressed his opinion "Obama's a liar. There is no point in listening to anything he says, let alone eight minutes worth. Pass."

I believe it is a legitimate position and I believe you were wrong to criticize him for this position. I pointed out there are plenty of things like you would read even though because you feel it is not worth listening too or too biased when you are far less familiar with then then Obama's positions.
    he made an unsupported statement based on conservative/republican/whatever bias. i suggested sarcastically that maybe he should actually see what the youtube is about.

you are right however. i should have asked him, like i asked you, that if you don't have anything to say about the topic proposed, if you aren't even interested in finding what the topic is, maybe you should just refrain from trolling and just keep out.

basic manners.
  12. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 17:47
    he made an unsupported statement based on conservative/republican/whatever bias. i suggested sarcastically that maybe he should actually see what the youtube is about.

you are right however. i should have asked him, like i asked you, that if you don't have anything to say about the topic proposed, if you aren't even interested in finding what the topic is, maybe you should just refrain from trolling and just keep out.

basic manners.
    OMG I'm getting lessons on manners from Mr. !!FukYeah!!

Save it.
  13. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 17:48

basic manners.
    No, he actually said something about the topic. He considered Obama a liar and he felt it was a waste of time to hear his justification on an issue. You did not like the opinion he gave which is certainly your right. If you want to argue that his opinion is not persuasive or you disagree with it, that's fine. But the idea that he should not give the opinion because it is too different from the narrow scope of opinions on the topic that you wished to consider is fairly narrow minded.
  14. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    06 Jun '14 21:57
    When his lips are moving he's lying.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '14 19:20
    Originally posted by normbenign
    When his lips are moving he's lying.
    that's ignorant.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree