Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber mchill
    Infinitorum
    04 Nov '16 09:28 / 7 edits
    Hillary Clinton did a stupid thing by using her personal email to transmit government information, no doubt about it, but when the FBI starts using fake documents with forged signatures, to try to make a case against Mrs. Clinton, I have to wonder who is in charge of the FBI. Is it the FBI director, or someone else?? In addition, I saw Garry Kasparov on TV insist Trump's tax returns detail Mr. Trump's connection with Russia runs much deeper than Mr. Trump will admit to, and this is why Mr. Trump won't release his tax returns. We sure don't hear much of this on the (fair and balanced) Fox News, do we?? Trump's Russian connection, and Russia's desire to put Trump in the White House has not been proved yet, but it's getting closer every day!

    U.S. Senator Tom Carper, a Democrat on the Senate Homeland Security Committee, has referred one of the documents to the FBI for investigation on the grounds that his name and stationery were forged to appear authentic, some of the sources who had knowledge of that discussion said. In the letter identified as fake, Carper is quoted as writing to Clinton, “We will not let you lose this election,” a person who saw the document told Reuters. The fake Carper letter, which was described to Reuters, is one of several documents presented to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Justice for review in recent weeks. As part of an investigation into suspected Russian hacking, FBI investigators have also asked Democratic Party officials to provide copies of other suspected faked documents that have been circulating along with emails and other legitimate documents taken in the hack, people involved in those conversations said.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLMoYWBNg5g

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZBXAH_3dgE


    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-examining-fake-documents-targeting-clinton-campaign-sources/ar-AAjRZyS?li=BBnb7Kz

    http://www.theimproper.com/144029/trump-stonewalls-taxe-hiding-russian-connection/

    http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-taxes-russia-214405
  2. Standard member apathist
    looking for loot
    04 Nov '16 09:31
    I wonder why the russians (and the fbi) are (presumably) afraid of clinton.
  3. 04 Nov '16 09:56 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mchill
    Hillary Clinton did a stupid thing by using her personal email to transmit government information, no doubt about it, but when the FBI starts using fake documents with forged signatures, to try to make a case against Mrs. Clinton, I have to wonder who is in charge of the FBI. Is it the FBI director, or someone else?? In addition, I saw Garry Kasparov on TV i ...[text shortened]... n-connection/

    http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-taxes-russia-214405
    Umm I dunno if you are aware but its possible to check and confirm an emails authenticity using a mechanism called DKIM.

    http://blog.erratasec.com/2016/10/yes-we-can-validate-wikileaks-emails.html

    this puts to bed once and for all the claims that the emails in the FBI's investigation are doctored, forged, amended, inauthentic. Too bad for Hillary.
  4. 04 Nov '16 10:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Umm I dunno if you are aware but its possible to check and confirm an emails authenticity using a mechanism called DKIM.

    http://blog.erratasec.com/2016/10/yes-we-can-validate-wikileaks-emails.html

    this puts to bed once and for all the claims that the emails in the FBI's investigation are doctored, forged, amended, inauthentic. Too bad for Hillary.
    Look, someone else that does not know how to use e-mail. LOL
  5. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    04 Nov '16 10:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Umm I dunno if you are aware but its possible to check and confirm an emails authenticity using a mechanism called DKIM.

    http://blog.erratasec.com/2016/10/yes-we-can-validate-wikileaks-emails.html

    this puts to bed once and for all the claims that the emails in the FBI's investigation are doctored, forged, amended, inauthentic. Too bad for Hillary.
    The emails being exposed around her are going to completely obliterate her, the current administration and the Democratic party once and for all.
    Take a look for Lovettsville and see if you think there's not about to be a lynching or firing squad soon.
  6. 04 Nov '16 10:04
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    The emails being exposed around her are going to completely obliterate her, the current administration and the Democratic party once and for all.
    Take a look for Lovettsville and see if you think there's not about to be a lynching or firing squad soon.
    I much prefer tar and feathering but that's just me.
  7. Subscriber mchill
    Infinitorum
    04 Nov '16 10:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Umm I dunno if you are aware but its possible to check and confirm an emails authenticity using a mechanism called DKIM.

    http://blog.erratasec.com/2016/10/yes-we-can-validate-wikileaks-emails.html

    this puts to bed once and for all the claims that the emails in the FBI's investigation are doctored, forged, amended, inauthentic. Too bad for Hillary.
    I'm aware of DKIM, but there are several documents that have been proven to be fake, and not all of them have been examined yet. Sorry, but this, and Mr. Trumps unwillingness to release his returns, coupled with the fact that Mr. Kasparov has no reason to lie about this situation, suggests this matter is very far from being "put to bed" Better make that bed up properly Robbie, no one's going to be sleeping in it for a good long time.
  8. Subscriber mchill
    Infinitorum
    04 Nov '16 10:11
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    The emails being exposed around her are going to completely obliterate her, the current administration and the Democratic party once and for all.
    Take a look for Lovettsville and see if you think there's not about to be a lynching or firing squad soon.
    Why don't you try watching these interviews and actually reading these articles before you respond, you might learn something!
  9. 04 Nov '16 10:12
    Originally posted by mchill
    I'm aware of DKIM, but there are several documents that have been proven to be fake, and not all of them have been examined yet. Sorry, but this, and Mr. Trumps unwillingness to release his returns, coupled with the fact that Mr. Kasparov has no reason to lie about this situation, suggests this matter is very far from being "put to bed" Better make that bed up properly Robbie, no one's going to be sleeping in it for a good long time.
    proven to be fake? Citing Garry Kasparov? Trumps tax return? Dude you are clutching at straws.
  10. 04 Nov '16 11:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    proven to be fake? Citing Garry Kasparov? Trumps tax return? Dude you are clutching at straws.
    Anything pro-Hillary does not need to be proven, only those things that are anti-Hillary.
  11. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    04 Nov '16 13:22
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    The emails being exposed around her are going to completely obliterate her, the current administration and the Democratic party once and for all.
    Take a look for Lovettsville and see if you think there's not about to be a lynching or firing squad soon.
    CORRECTION:
    The reference to Lovettsville appears to be in error.
    There are plenty more legitimate examples of the nefarious deeds of these rotting corpses, but this one was actually unrelated to crime.