1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '18 15:512 edits
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/01/21/breaking-fbi-admits-it-failed-to-preserve-five-months-of-text-messages-from-anti-trump-fbi-agent

The FBI mysteriously “failed to preserve” five months of text messages between a senior FBI agent who worked on special counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation and his mistress, an FBI lawyer that showed that investigators against Trump were out to get him.

Next best thing to bleach bit.

The US government seems to be a criminal enterprise.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '18 16:03
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/01/21/breaking-fbi-admits-it-failed-to-preserve-five-months-of-text-messages-from-anti-trump-fbi-agent

The FBI mysteriously “failed to preserve” five months of text messages between a senior FBI agent who worked on special counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation and his mistress, an FBI lawyer that showed tha ...[text shortened]... t him.

I am seriously beginning to wonder just what exactly is going on with our leaders. One thing for sure, our FBI and Justice dept is corrupt. But I cant see why the investigations are not showing their evidence. I am beginning to think both sides have dirt they don't want exposed. Not sure yet where Trump figures in to this.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '18 16:20
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    I am seriously beginning to wonder just what exactly is going on with our leaders. One thing for sure, our FBI and Justice dept is corrupt. But I cant see why the investigations are not showing their evidence. I am beginning to think both sides have dirt they don't want exposed. Not sure yet where Trump figures in to this.
    Just like the IRS scandal. The servers were destroyed, wink, wink.

Disgusting.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '18 16:35
    Just like the IRS scandal. The servers were destroyed, wink, wink.

Disgusting.
    Yes, the dems did that...but the GOP allowed it to slide.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '18 17:211 edit
    Yes, the dems did that...but the GOP allowed it to slide.
    And they will also allow this to slide as well.

It just goes to show whose side they are really on.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '18 17:43
    And they will also allow this to slide as well.

It just goes to show whose side they are really on.
    And now you see why I am hoping Trump gets this under control.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '18 23:26
    And now you see why I am hoping Trump gets this under control.
    I have no such expectations
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Jan '18 23:34

The FBI mysteriously “failed to preserve” five months of text messages between a senior FBI agent who worked on special counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation and his mistress, an FBI lawyer that showed tha ...[text shortened]... t him.

One can only guess what would be the reactions of the motts and whodeys of the world if Congressional Democrats were insisting on obtaining all the e-mails (including on private computers) of FBI agents who had voiced conservative political positions.

This is simple misdirection and overreach.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '18 23:37
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    One can only guess what would be the reactions of the motts and whodeys of the world if Congressional Democrats were insisting on obtaining all the e-mails (including on private computers) of FBI agents who had voiced conservative political positions.

This is simple misdirection and overreach.
    I though maybe Hillary got a hold of them by mistake.
  10. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    22 Jan '18 23:422 edits
    One thing for sure, our FBI and Justice dept is corrupt.

Interesting bit of timing on your outrage, I didn't hear you bitching about all this BEFORE the FBI and Robert Mueller started digging around all those offshore shell corporations the Trump family is using. 😲
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Jan '18 23:53
    "Johnson [R-WI] said that there is also evidence that Strzok and Page talked extensively about the investigations on their personal phones and email accounts and asked the FBI for those communications."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/370097-republicans-demand-new-special-counsel-over-lost-fbi-text-messages

Obviously the FBI doesn't have such communications, so right wingers will scream that they are "withholding" them as part of the "conspiracy".

I know of no legitimate power by Congress to force private citizens to hand over their personal e-mails and/or phone communications esp. based on their supposed political leanings.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 00:15
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    "Johnson [R-WI] said that there is also evidence that Strzok and Page talked extensively about the investigations on their personal phones and email accounts and asked the FBI for those communications."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/370097-republicans-demand-new-special-counsel-over-lost-fbi-text-messages

Obviously the FBI doesn't ha ...[text shortened]... ir personal e-mails and/or phone communications esp. based on their supposed political leanings.
    YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree