1. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    14 Aug '18 17:10
    This is fun. Actors cold reading facts on feminism and suffering cognitive dissonance.

YouTube
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 06:09
    MAKES A RATHER OBVIOUS POINT RATHER CLUMSILY.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 09:39
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    This is fun. Actors cold reading facts on feminism and suffering cognitive dissonance.

[youtube]CQ4h-lVyaP8[/youtube]
    Sounds like "facts" about masculinism, to me.

And is it an accident that I see ZERO sourcing for these "facts"?
  4. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 12:10
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Sounds like "facts" about masculinism, to me.

And is it an accident that I see ZERO sourcing for these "facts"?
    I was thinking the same thing regarding the source of these facts. I believe much of the gender inequality in the work place centers around child care and pregnancy. There have been recent articles on how some companies fire women as soon as they become pregnant. Although U.S. fathers are taking a greater role in rearing children, childcare still falls mainly to women. Daycare is expensive and the workers are among the lowest paid. It's not quality. Few companies provide on site child care. I'm guessing part of Making America Great Again is bringing back the good old days when women stayed home with their kids and had the occasional Tupperware party. Compared to western European countries, the real work week in the U.S. is far longer and childcare becomes an even greater issue. Instead of pitting the genders against each other, look at the shrinking wages for working people and the growing income gap between the middle class and the upper class in the U.S. Plus even Vanguard is warning investors of a significant downturn in the stock market due to the impending tariff wars. Most economists agree this will not end well.
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 13:13
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy

[youtube]CQ4h-lVyaP8[/youtube]
    Sleepyguy - You've conveniently left out the fact that these people are reading off a script, there is no proof this "script" is true nor does it reflect these peoples real opinions. Your lame attempt at setting the record straight falls woefully short.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree