1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 17:20
    @eladar said
    If you make sure your vitamin d is where it should and control your weight as well as blood sugar, covid should not be an issue.

I have a buddy who got 3 covid shots, guess what, he is in the hospital with covid.

I have covid, sonhouse you got your wish. Too bad for you that I was never hospitalized. I am doing much better now and am just waiting until I get the ok to go ...[text shortened]...

Fever, diarrhea and weakness as well as coughing up crap out of my lungs was what I experienced.
    There is a chance your lungs may have long term or permanent damage.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 17:26
    @mghrn55 said
    There is a chance your lungs may have long term or permanent damage.
    Yeah, it is possible.

It is possible that you will get hit by lightning and die by the end of the week.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 17:30
    @sh76 said
    Can you explain the difference between what you're doing and the utterly reprehensible practice of some people in the 80s and 90s of publicly blaming AIDS victims who refused to practice abstinence (or other safety measures, I guess) for their own deaths?
    I blame them for spreading the disease like Ez-E did
  4. Joined
    10 Dec '18
    Moves
    20 Sep '21 23:39
    @sonhouse said
    @joc44
    So you would rather a MILLION die from covid, which we are headed for now, rather than doing the right thing, GET THE SHOT.

There IS no defense by screaming FREEDOM.

You want the freedom to KILL.

That is what it amounts to when you refuse to vax.

You say you are not anti vax but the EFFECT is the same.

You become part of the problem.

You are a Trump ...[text shortened]...
    So what was your LAST avatar?

You said you have been here 18 years but you just joined in 2018.
    Do you have any idea how incredibly silly you sound?
    Phew.........
    Get a life man! Get a grip...then...get a life!
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 01:231 edit
    @joc44 said
    Where are the stories of all of those smart people who masked up, sprayed antiseptic, social distanced and still died of Covid?
    I am not an antivaxxer...I am not against the vaccine...I am against anyone deciding for me that I have to do something because it is for the Good of the rest of Society. That is kind of the definition of Communism. You will get the vaccine comrad ...[text shortened]... I trust my gut. But in today's environment...I don't get the right to trust my gut? That's crazy.
    “ Mandate Marauder” says do it for Common Good”. Have you met up with that character yet? Marx.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 01:36
    @moonbus said
    This is nothing to do with communism; that's blatant deflection.

Personal freedom is not unlimited. One man's personal freedom ends where his actions put the rest at risk. The nation went through the same vaccination debate a generation ago with polio. One of my uncles had polio, as did my father-in-law. People then understood the importance of public health and safety--i ...[text shortened]... be if they'd seen in their own families what a disease like polio does to people, they'd understand.
    My personal freedom ends where my actions put the rest at risk. That is what you say above. That means, Moonbus, that if I drive on the highway that I am putting you, in the oncoming car, at risk.
    This exemplifies how meaningless your statement is. You are saying that you cannot have freedom on the highway if other cars are putting your life at risk.

And you wonder how people with logic and common sense (conservatives) find you to be a bunch of weenies with no basis? You got nuthin, Moonbus.
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 11:38
    @eladar said
    Yeah, it is possible.

It is possible that you will get hit by lightning and die by the end of the week.
    True, but lightning doesn't have people like you claiming that it's perfectly safe out on the golf course in a storm as long as your umbrella is made of rubber sheeting. COVID does.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 15:59
    @shallow-blue said
    True, but lightning doesn't have people like you claiming that it's perfectly safe out on the golf course in a storm as long as your umbrella is made of rubber sheeting. COVID does.
    Ah, people like you.

Seeing as you have not taken time to see what I actually say, your opinion is based on ignorance.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Sep '21 16:45
    @joc44
    Yeah, it's all one big joke to you, more people died from Covid than the pandemic 100 years ago.

Soon to be 700,000 dead.

Guess you get a huge belly laugh over all those dead folks.

So who were you before this avatar?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree