1. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    30 Dec '13 15:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm still not convinced. 😠
    FMF bailed out, whodey. He told me in a PM once he wanted to finish up his games and finally be free of this site. Looks like that's what he did.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Dec '13 15:431 edit
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    FMF bailed out, whodey. He told me in a PM once he wanted to finish up his games and finally be free of this site. Looks like that's what he did.
    I can't say I blame him. If I were to support the progressive policies we see world wide and then watch in horror at the fascism that it breeds I would rather just go away than admit I was wrong because I helped their cause.
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    30 Dec '13 16:50
    I can't say I blame him. If I were to support the progressive policies we see world wide and then watch in horror at the fascism that it breeds I would rather just go away than admit I was wrong because I helped their cause.
    Yeah well, I think he just felt his time was better spent doing something other than haunting this forum. He was right of course.
  4. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 21:06
    Come on, nobody else? Here are some more

To whodey I award the Phil Collins Award. Because he don't care anymore, he don't care anymore. No more No more.

To Teinosuke I award the Cordial Award of cordiality. For always engaging in polite discourse, no matter what insults are thrown his way.

To karmachz I award the Willow Ufgood Award for believing that everything will be better, once we get to Tir Asleen.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 22:47
    whodey gets the I-don't-just-take-advantage-of-opportunities-to-preach-my-ideology-I-create-them-out-of-thin-air award.
  6. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 10:29
    Originally posted by dryhump
    To Teinosuke I award the [b]Cordial Award of cordiality. For always engaging in polite discourse, no matter what insults are thrown his way.[/b]
    I accept this award with humble gratitude.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree