Flashback!

Standard memberwhodey
Debates 13 Jun '17 21:19
  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 21:19
    From the Federalist.

Comedian Kathy Griffin, the same lady who posed for a photo shoot wielding what looks like a severed and bloody Donald Trump head in a creepy, ISIS-like fashion, once condemned Sarah Palin for inciting the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and 18 others outside of grocery store in 2011.

Palin had released an online map showing several congressional districts in crosshairs, which Hollywood liberals said constituted the former governor of Alaska encouraging a shooter to go after Giffords. The shooter’s mental health had been deteriorating in the months leading up to the violent attack. His reasons were not coherent nor connected to Palin’s map.

Nevertheless, Griffin blamed Palin and condemned the map.

That was 2011. Just yesterday the comedian thought it was totally cool to go full-on ISIS in a new video. In a since-deleted tweet, Griffin is seen holding up a Trump-like head, with the following caption.

1/ I caption this "there was blood coming out of his eyes, blood coming out of his…wherever" Also @tylershields great Photog/film maker. pic.twitter.com/eKqr44NOl6

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) May 30, 2017

The imagery is gruesome, in an over-the-top, horror-movie kind of way. For those who wish to see a screenshot, scroll to the bottom of this article. Griffin followed the video up with this tweet.

2/ OBVIOUSLY, I do not condone ANY violence by my fans or others to anyone, ever! I'm merely mocking the Mocker in Chief.

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) May 30, 2017

So, pretending to behead the president is totally cool, but a MAPS OMG WAY TOO FAR.
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 02:17
    Here's another fun flashback.

YouTube
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 08:50
    Originally posted by whodey
    From the Federalist.

Comedian Kathy Griffin, the same lady who posed for a photo shoot wielding what looks like a severed and bloody Donald Trump head in a creepy, ISIS-like fashion, once condemned Sarah Palin for inciting the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and 18 others outside of grocery store in 2011.

Palin had released an online map showing sev ...[text shortened]... 2017

So, pretending to behead the president is totally cool, but a MAPS OMG WAY TOO FAR.
    Did somebody behead Donald Trump? Not that I heard.

Someone did shoot Gabby Giffords two months after the election where the Palin group ran the crosshairs ad in support of a Tea Party candidate. And the person doing the shooting, Jared Loughner, was a right wing nut who believed the government was brainwashing people through language, had blown up the Twin Towers, was faking NASA flights, had passed a secret Second Constitution, was illegally printing money rather than using the mandated gold and silver coins and a host of other crazy right wing ideas, many of which you can read here on a regular basis. Check out the Loughner Wiki article esp the "Expressed Views" section.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 10:16
    Originally posted by no1marauder

Someone did shoot Gabby Giffords two months after the election where the Palin group ran the crosshairs ad in support of a Tea Party candidate. And the person doing the shooting, Jared Loughner, was a right wing nut who believed the government was brainwashing people through language, had blown up t ...[text shortened]... here on a regular basis. Check out the Loughner Wiki article esp the "Expressed Views" section.
    So putting cross hairs on a map is inciting violence against someone? Really?

Now if Palin had a picture of herself with the beheaded Gabby Gifford there would be no question as to the message being given.

Obviously, your mind must work like the crazy shooters mind. You see cross hairs on a map so that means kill people. 🙄

Even if you take the position that Dims are right about Palin, the hypocrisy is evident for all to see as they go over the top in trying to incite violence.
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 11:55

Someone did shoot Gabby Giffords two months after the election where the Palin group ran the crosshairs ad in support of a Tea Party candidate. And the person doing the shooting, Jared Loughner, was a right wing nut who believed the government was brainwashing people through language, had blown up t ...[text shortened]... here on a regular basis. Check out the Loughner Wiki article esp the "Expressed Views" section.
    Someone just shot Steve Scalise, so ...

Let's smear all the Democrats with it. Wheee.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 13:09
    [b]Did somebody behead Donald Trump? Not that I heard.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/shooting-gop-baseball-practice-scalise-shot-120338383.html

Someone today just opened fire with GOP Congressmen in Virginia.

Wow, that did not take long.

Did Gifford influence the gunman I wonder, or maybe it was Madonna telling him how she wanted to blow up the White House, or maybe it was the guy in New York that created plays depicting killing Trump.

It's really hard to tell.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 13:12
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Someone just shot Steve Scalise, so ...

Let's smear all the Democrats with it. Wheee.
    To be fair, the gunman was a white male, so......
  8. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 13:13
    Originally posted by whodey
    To be fair, the gunman was a white male, so......
    It was a republican team practice.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 14:39
    One thing for sure, is that Whodey is easily incited to rave on, by just about any public event.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 14:41
    I wonder how this forum would have reacted if this guy was trying to kill Democrats.

What a pathetic group of hypocrites we have in this forum.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 14:42

Someone did shoot up yhese Republicans hypocrite.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 17:44
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Someone did shoot up yhese Republicans hypocrite.
    Perhaps it made him laugh like Gifford beheading Trump made him laugh.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree