Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 31 Mar '17 02:07
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-offers-to-cooperate-with-congressional-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity/2017/03/30/bfd48584-159f-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.1f16d8bf95b1

This ought to be fun.
  2. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    31 Mar '17 02:15
    Originally posted by Eladar
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-offers-to-cooperate-with-congressional-probe-in-exchange-for-immunity/2017/03/30/bfd48584-159f-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.1f16d8bf95b1

This ought to be fun.
    I'm going waaaaay out on a limb, and just spit ball it into a monsoon...

Trump comes out looking better than evah...
  3. 31 Mar '17 02:30
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I'm going waaaaay out on a limb, and just spit ball it into a monsoon...

Trump comes out looking better than evah...
    After the way he hasbeen sucking up ti the establishment, I would say Trump looks like a terd.

I hope he burns.
  4. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    31 Mar '17 02:32
    Originally posted by Eladar
    After the way he hasbeen sucking up ti the establishment, I would say Trump looks like a terd.

I hope he burns.
    Ouch.
  5. Standard member vivify
    rain
    31 Mar '17 02:33 / 2 edits
    Hypothetically, if Trump were to be found having colluded with Russians to win the election, what will happen? Because if Trump worked with the Russians, then it's also likely that Pence knew about too, meaning both could be charged with treason.

In such an unlikely (but not too far-fetched scenario), what would then happen?
  6. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    31 Mar '17 02:34
    Originally posted by vivify
    Hypothetically, if Trump were to be found having colluded with Russians to win the election, what will happen? Because if Trump worked with the Russians, then it's also likely that Pence knew about too, meaning both could be charged with treason.

I'll probably roll off the couch and die in a laughing fit.
  7. 31 Mar '17 02:46
    Originally posted by vivify

That leaves Paul Ryan POTUS! I'd prefer Pence.
  8. Standard member vivify
    rain
    31 Mar '17 03:06 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Phranny
    That leaves Paul Ryan POTUS! I'd prefer Pence.
    Okay...but couldn't the Dems (in that hypothetical) claim that since the election was illegal, the Reps shouldn't be in power?

That's really what I was trying to drive at.
  9. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    31 Mar '17 03:10
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I'll probably roll off the couch and die in a laughing fit.
    We can only hope.
  10. 31 Mar '17 06:03
    the impeachment of Trump would generate the largest TV audience in history
    Trump wins again
    after he is impeached and found guilty he will form the largest fake news station in America
    Trump wins again
    shortly thereafter Trump will choke to death on a hot dog and his funeral will be the most widely viewed and attended ever
    Trump wins again
    Trump goes to Hell
    and finally loses
  11. 31 Mar '17 06:37
    You have to admit: this is Trump's best reality TV show ever.