1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '18 16:20
    https://www.infowars.com/travel-photos-ex-bf-sworn-statement-seals-fords-fate-as-a-liar/

Ford's former boyfriend says that Ford never mentioned any previous sexual assault, was an expert with lie detector tests, and never had a fear of flying.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    03 Oct '18 17:03
    That's a link to InfoWars, whodey.
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    03 Oct '18 17:58
    InfoWars: The site owned by the Looney-Lying, Alex Jones. Great choice in credible argumentation support, whodey.

No, not really.

"InfoWars is a far-right American conspiracy theories and fake news website and media platform owned by Free Speech Systems LLC. It was founded in 1999.
    Talk shows and other content are created primarily in studios at an undisclosed location in an industrial area outside Austin, Texas. The InfoWars website receives approximately 10 million monthly visits, making its reach greater than some mainstream news websites such as The Economist and Newsweek.
    The site has regularly published fake stories which have been linked to harassment of victims. In February 2018, Alex Jones, the publisher, director and owner of InfoWars, was accused of discrimination and sexually harassing employees."

- Wikipedia (I'm being lazy.)
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '18 18:38
    @wolfe63 said
    InfoWars: The site owned by the Looney-Lying, Alex Jones. Great choice in credible argumentation support, whodey.

No, not really.

"InfoWars is a far-right American conspiracy theories and fake news website and media platform owned by Free Speech Systems LLC. It was founded in 1999.
    Talk shows and other content are created primarily in studios at an undisclosed locatio ...[text shortened]... s, was accused of discrimination and sexually harassing employees."

So as long as the Huffington Post ignores it and the Swamp ignores it, then it must be fake news.

My bad.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    03 Oct '18 19:33
    @whodey said
    So as long as the Huffington Post ignores it and the Swamp ignores it, then it must be fake news.

My bad.
    Something being published on a fake news/conspiracy website does tend to increase the likelihood of the story being fake news somewhat.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '18 20:29
    @wolfe63 said

No, not really.

Talk shows and other content are created primarily in studios at an undisclosed locatio ...[text shortened]... s, was accused of discrimination and sexually harassing employees."

it is a well known fact published on many neutral sites. You need to rethink your sources if they are going to keep you in the dark like this.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 Oct '18 20:59
    @mott-the-hoople said
    it is a well known fact published on many neutral sites. You need to rethink your sources if they are going to keep you in the dark like this.
    What's the name of this ex-boyfriend? Has he given such evidence under oath or in statements to the FBI?
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '18 22:31
    @no1marauder said
    What's the name of this ex-boyfriend? Has he given such evidence under oath or in statements to the FBI?
    what difference does it make...he has made the accusation so therefore she is guilty!
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 Oct '18 22:51
    @mott-the-hoople said
    what difference does it make...he has made the accusation so therefore she is guilty!
    She testified under oath in a nationally televised hearing.

If Republicans think his claims are truthful, they should have him do the same.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 00:50
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Only in hoopleland.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 03:08
    @whodey said

My bad.
    No, it’s rubbish because Jones is a self-serving, lying retard, pushing crap products to make money.

Oh, and he makes rubbish up to attract the trailer inhabitant market.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree