The post that was quoted here has been removed
    China by 2030.
    India by sometime before 2050.

Projected GDP at 2050
    China $58T
    India $41T
    US $34T

Rounding out the top 10
    Indonesia, Brazil, Russia, Mexico, Japan, Germany, UK.
  2. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 00:15

Removed by poster

3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 00:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    Your post is a bit fractured due to referring to the US as a democracy when it is in fact a Republic.

Secondly, many websites and smart economists (FOX Biz and CNBC et al) will tell you China couldn’t catch us in 100 years. You are About to see the United States use its economic power to exert leverage on any country it wants to. You will see it today, turn on the n ...[text shortened]... to witness is whether he can get India, China et al to stop buying oil from Iran. That’ll be tough.
    So .....
    That’s what makes America great again ?
    Pushing other countries around ? Being a bully ?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 00:51
    @mghrn55 said
    So .....
    That’s what makes America great again ?
    Pushing other countries around ? Being a bully ?
    Being the strongest militarily in the world does not make us a bully
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 02:10
    @mghrn55 said
    China by 2030.
    India by sometime before 2050.

Projected GDP at 2050
    China $58T
    India $41T
    US $34T

Rounding out the top 10
    Indonesia, Brazil, Russia, Mexico, Japan, Germany, UK.
    Duchess is making her mark in so many threads, she, in liberal-eze, missed this minor detail. And I said I wouldn’t do numbers#@*#@“(!!

OK. Let’s say that Huey, Dewey, Louie,Suzianne and Duchess all go out to work, and come home with a total of $1790 by the 5 of them. MGHRM went to work too. He made $330, just him.

Notice how the group of five have a total related to the 1,790,000,000 population of China. MGHRM has a number curiously related to the US population....330,000,000. Note also that 330 is 20 per cent of 1790. So, applying our issue at hand, China is 80% ‘bigger’ than the U S.

So to make a FAIR comparison of GDP, we need to correct the imbalance. Thus, by reducing the population of China on paper by EIGHTY PERCENT!!😜, (down to 330M)then likewise we reduce their GDP $58T by 80 percent, so the result is as follows:::

Revised GDP for China when compared “apples to apples” with USA.....$11.6Trillion
    GDP for USA when compared same apples ...............................$34 Trillion.

We Win. (And That is as good as it gets for China in 2050? I think my100-yr projection earlier is not long enough!)
  6. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 02:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Duchess is making her mark in so many threads, she, in liberal-eze, missed this minor detail. And I said I wouldn’t do numbers#@*#@“(!!

OK. Let’s say that Huey, Dewey, Louie,Suzianne and Duchess all go out to work, and come home with a total of $1790 by the 5 of them. MGHRM went to work too. He made $330, just him.

Notice how the group of five have a total relat ...[text shortened]... at is as good as it gets for China in 2050? I think my100-yr projection earlier is not long enough!)
    Thank you for taking he time to explain, I don't have your patience, and get a bit frazzled by trying to understand liberal ,logic, especially long drawn out articles which Duch seems to love to copy and paste. generally I just don't waste my time reading her stuff. she reminds me so much of an old co-worker, who thought he needed to sit and read the daily newspaper to us, like we couldn't comprehend the article, without his guidance. it was laughable, so is she.
  7. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 02:49
    @averagejoe1 said
    Being the strongest militarily in the world does not make us a bully
    No but it helps everyone sleep at night, whether they realize it or not.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 02:533 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 03:21
    I note, if we cut the fat off, that you do not take exception to my calculations. And What ‘“No one has claimed” is quite irrelevant here. And there you go, liberal-eze, talking about other people, what they think or claimed or didn’t, always other people with the libs. Have you no independent positions, maybe stand on your own?

I have pointed out clearly that the US has a GDP of $34T created by 330M people. You show that China creates $58T....... But, it took China 1.7BILLION people to do it!!!! 80% more people!!!!!!

Please give us a break with this foolishness. We are KILLING China. And What’s with avoiding per Capita ??? It just didn’t fit? You 🎶 are a liberal, 🎶😁🎼you are a liberal, you are a liberal, 🎶🎶. Because you gloss over the per Capita fly in the ointment. How come y’all can’t round out a discussion?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 03:24

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 03:32

12. Joined
    04 Apr '19
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 04:46
    way too many intangibles to make any kind of prediction that far out..
    An EMP strike would dramatically change the world, as would a massive solar flare, the Cascadia fault braking free and wiping out the Pacific Northwest, and perhaps a Volcano like Yellowstone would be a complete game changing event.. so I'll dig in and just prepare for the ants coming to eat my stock piles of food from the southern border for the next few years.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 05:40

14. Germany
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 17:00
    @tobias9122 said
    No but it helps everyone sleep at night, whether they realize it or not.
    Especially Yemeni children... permanently.
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 17:46
    @averagejoe1 said

Notice how the group of five have a total relat ...[text shortened]... at is as good as it gets for China in 2050? I think my100-yr projection earlier is not long enough!)
    China's population in 2017 - 1.386 billion.
    At least try to get your nonsense right, OK ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree