George Soros e-mail shows he is the boss

George Soros e-mail shows he is the boss

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
12 Aug 16
1 edit

http://kevinwhiteman.com/wikileaks-soros-email-giving-clinton-her-marching-orders/

One of many Hillary e-mails shows that George Soros giving Hillary marching orders on how to intervene in the sovereign affairs of Albania.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by whodey
http://kevinwhiteman.com/wikileaks-soros-email-giving-clinton-her-marching-orders/

One of many Hillary e-mails shows that George Soros giving Hillary marching orders on how to intervene in the sovereign affairs of Albania.
I dislike Hillary Clinton but those are not marching orders from Soros. The claim is silly and not worth adult attention.

The nearest part of the message to have that interpretations has to be this:

"I believe two things need to be done urgently:

1. Bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha and opposition leader Edi Rama to forestall further public demonstrations and to tone down public pronouncements.

2. Appoint a senior European official as a mediator."

Saying what he believes needs to be done is not equivalent to an imperative. He is just speaking his mind in forthright terms - the best way to communicate with any politician I suggest - and in a democracy it is appropriiate to write and say what we think in such terms.

w

Moves
12 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by finnegan
I dislike Hillary Clinton but those are not marching orders from Soros. The claim is silly and not worth adult attention.

The nearest part of the message to have that interpretations has to be this:

"I believe two things need to be done urgently:

1. Bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha and opposi ...[text shortened]... I suggest - and in a democracy it is appropriiate to write and say what we think in such terms.
He could at least say "Please". :'(

It just goes to show that the most powerful and rich 1%'er is a democrat through and through and he is very active in pulling the strings

Usually Progs like Trump give money to both parties, but not Soros. All his money goes to the election fixing DNC.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
13 Aug 16

It just goes to show that the most powerful and rich 1%'er is a democrat through and through and he is very active in pulling the strings

Usually Progs like Trump give money to both parties, but not Soros. All his money goes to the election fixing DNC.
I do not think his politics are a secret. We do not need to infer them from leaked emails or rely on Russian TV. There are lots of good sources to read about them in some detail.

w

Moves
13 Aug 16

Originally posted by finnegan
I do not think his politics are a secret. We do not need to infer them from leaked emails or rely on Russian TV. There are lots of good sources to read about them in some detail.
These leaked e-mails are about the only thing that seems to be immune from Obama's world press.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Aug 16

Ah, you mean like the fixing in Florida that denied Al Gore the presidency? That kind of fixes?

k

Moves
15 Aug 16

Been waiting for him to die. Didn't know he had a son to pass the torch to. He had dinner w/ Kaine recently. So. Politics as usual. Where's a good plane crash when you need one?

w

Moves
15 Aug 16

Originally posted by kquinn909
Been waiting for him to die. Didn't know he had a son to pass the torch to. He had dinner w/ Kaine recently. So. Politics as usual. Where's a good plane crash when you need one?
Soros will never die.

He is more machine than human I think.