Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Germany
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 16:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    Moronity? Is that even a word Shav?

Anyhew, the issue is world wide organized Islamic terrorism Shav, not random violence.
    Must have taken some masterful organization to steal a truck and ram it into some people. I hope they catch the doubtless thousands of people who were involved in such an elaborate and intricate plot.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 17:08
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Foreigners don't kill people. People with guns kill people.
    Think about that for a bit.
    Tell that to the people who died in Germany.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 17:541 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Must have taken some masterful organization to steal a truck and ram it into some people. I hope they catch the doubtless thousands of people who were involved in such an elaborate and intricate plot.
    It's pretty easy. Just encourage mentally ill Muslims around the world to drive their cars into crowds of people especially at Christmas time.

Of course, if the mentally ill can't be exploited then maybe send children out into the streets strapped with explosives. That's an oldie but goodie.
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 18:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    Moronity? Is that even a word Shav?

Anyhew, the issue is world wide organized Islamic terrorism Shav, not random violence.
    I used it, it's a word.

Is this organized international Islamic terrorism a reaction to international Western intervention?

Which of the two has killed more in the last 20 years?

Anyway, back to reality...
    900.000+ asylum seekers entered Germany in 2016... and less than 100 of them are violent sickos...

How many gun related deaths in the US this year?
    How many people dead in traffic?

Seems to me that this international Islamic terrorism isn't much of a threat, eh?
  5. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 18:341 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Think about that for a bit and maybe you will see. I doubt it, but maybe.
    How many of these gun related shootings were by people in favour of the pro-gun lobby? Maybe the lobby should be banned?

How many were republicans?
    Perhaps that political party should be banned?

How many were white Americans?
    Perhaps white Americans should be banned?

How many were men?
    Perhaps men should be banned?

Or... perhaps criminals who perpetrate a crime should be arrested?

You still don't get your hateful hypocrisy do you?

It must be foreigners!!!
    Blame the muslims! Blame the jews! Blame the blacks!

Some simple and easily fingered group must be responsible! Must!
    It can't be the system! It can't be policy and economics!

Na... it's people with wide noses, a different language, a different faith.

It's always their fault.

Yeah... the reasoning is soooooo sound and history has proven how well it works out.

Wake up. Grow up.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 18:50
    I suppose that all makes perfect sense to a Communist.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 19:00
    I suppose that all makes perfect sense to a Communist.
    Maybe commit a few more genocides? Surely those damn libtards should get the point some day, right?
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 19:18
    It is the Muslims doing the killing here. Although I'd have to say the Communists in Russia killed quite a number of people, as did the Communists in China.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 20:05
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    How many of these gun related shootings were by people in favour of the pro-gun lobby? Maybe the lobby should be banned?

How many were republicans?
    Perhaps that political party should be banned?

How many were white Americans?
    Perhaps white Americans should be banned?

How many were men?
    Perhaps men should be banned?

Or... perhaps criminals w ...[text shortened]... he reasoning is soooooo sound and history has proven how well it works out.

Wake up. Grow up.
    How is the NRA hateful?

ISIS is what is hateful by calling on jihad across the globe but your partisan twisted mind can't grasp that.
  10. Zugzwang
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 20:215 edits
    https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/live160453735/Lkw-Fahrer-soll-als-Fluechtling-ins-Land-gekommen-sein.html&usg=ALkJrhjYdmlifbWoHTy2YbGdQLyX448Djw#live-ticker-entry-7685

Merry Christmas from your friendly Islamic refugee.
    A more accurate title for this thread created by Eladar would be "American Islamophobic Troll".
    We already know that right-wing racists and bigots (such as Eladar) *instantly* conclude that a person
    *must be guilty of terrorism* on account of that person's Muslim heritage, though not necessarily beliefs.

In fact, German authorities have *released* a Pakistani asylum-seeker because they
    have insufficient evidence--and no proof--linking him to the crime. The police found
    no evidence that the suspect ever had driven the truck used in the attack.

But, if Eladar's lynch mob had its way, the suspect already would have been hanged from a lamp post.
    Of course, evidence of crimes is not required for the likes of Eladar to keep hating all Muslims.
    In spewing their obsessive hatred of all Muslims, Eladar and other trolls like him at RHP
    approach the equivalent of fanatical Nazis venting hatred against all Jews in the 1930s.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 20:46
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    A more accurate title for this thread created by Eladar would be "American Islamophobic Troll".
    We already know that right-wing racists and bigots (such as Eladar) *instantly* conclude that a person
    *must be guilty of terrorism* on account of that person's Muslim heritage, though not necessarily beliefs.

In fact, German authorities have *released* a P ...[text shortened]... at RHP
    approach the equivalent of fanatical Nazis venting hatred against all Jews in the 1930s.
    I'd say it is more likely that they let him go because it would look bad for the government.
  12. Zugzwang
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 20:572 edits
    I'd say it is more likely that they let him go because it would look bad for the government.
    Eladar's absurd response shows only the abysmal depth of his obsessive hatred.
    Eladar apparently likes to believe that no evidence should be required to condemn, punish, and
    perhaps even execute anyone of Muslim heritage who happens to be near any crime at any time.

I also note the typical hypocrisy when extreme right-wing white men complain that they
    should be judged only as individuals and not blamed for the crimes of, say, Dylann Roof.
    These extreme right-wing white men refuse to treat Muslims or non-white people in general as individuals.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 21:00
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Eladar's absurd response shows only the abysmal depth of his obsessive hatred.

Eladar apparently likes to believe that no evidence should be required to condemn, punish, and
    perhaps even execute anyone of Muslim heritage who happens to be near any crime at any time.
    No need to execute people you should just deport back to their original countries.
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 21:00
    Tell that to the people who died in Germany.
    Why? Are your ears closed to it? Why should I tell someone else what I am telling you? Will it be any less true just because I tell someone else?

You said that people kill people. So if my response was: 'tell that to the people who die of Malaria' would that make sense?

Think next time before you post.
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Dec '16 21:013 edits
    It is the Muslims doing the killing here. Although I'd have to say the Communists in Russia killed quite a number of people, as did the Communists in China.
    And the Christians beat them all. The Jews too are past masters at genocide and general killing. And don't get me started on Americans.

In the past 10 years, americans are probably the leaders in killing innocent civilians. I think all americans should deported immediately.