Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    06 Oct '10 16:09 / 1 edit
    I'm sick and tired of Government interference in our lives!

    I'm sick and tired of paying taxes to the Government!

    We sure as hell DON"T need:

    Those GOVERNMENT soldiers sailors, and airmen that protect America from it's enemies. (We'll just use the Montana militia)

    Those GOVERNMENT people in our justice system who try and jail crimminals. (We'll just hang everyone)

    Those GOVERNMENT people who mint our coins and currency (we'll just use little bags of salt)

    Those GOVERNMENT people who police our states, counties, and cities (we'll just shoot anyone who looks like a crimminal)

    Those GOVERNMENT people who pass laws on land use, labor laws, trade, etc. (everyone can just make up our own rules!)

    Why should we pay taxes to the Government? What have they ever done for us? We don't need any of those Government handouts! Let's all stand on our own 2 feet, and pull our own weight, and restore America to it's rightful place as that great shining city on the hill!

    ...and always remember:

    When Democrats raise taxes they are "tax and spend Liberals!"

    When Republicans raise taxes it's "sound monetary policy to keep America strong!"
  2. 06 Oct '10 16:15
    Originally posted by bill718
    I'm sick and tired of Government interference in our lives!

    I'm sick and tired of paying taxes to the Government!

    We sure as hell DON"T need:

    Those GOVERNMENT soldiers sailors, and airmen that protect America from it's enemies. (We'll just use the Montana militia)

    Those GOVERNMENT people in our justice system who try and jail crimminals. (We'll j ...[text shortened]... and restore America to it's rightful place as that great shining city on the hill!
    whose saying they don't want to pay tax?

    give link please.
  3. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    06 Oct '10 16:30
    whodey and bill718

    Separated at birth?

    Mirror images from parallel universes?

    Hmmm.
  4. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    06 Oct '10 16:59
    Originally posted by sh76
    whodey and bill718

    Separated at birth?

    Mirror images from parallel universes?

    Hmmm.
    Perhaps you are right. In my universe, if you want something, you have to PAY for it. (It's just a silly Liberal idea)
  5. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    06 Oct '10 17:05 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    Perhaps you are right. In my universe, if you want something, you have to PAY for it. (It's just a silly Liberal idea)
    Again; classic whodey-esque sarcasm- in reverse.

    Hey, that's not a criticism. For a Reds fan, whodey is a good guy.
  6. 06 Oct '10 17:11
    Originally posted by sh76
    whodey and bill718

    Separated at birth?

    Mirror images from parallel universes?

    Hmmm.
    are you sure they were separated? maybe they're Siamese twins.
  7. 06 Oct '10 17:50
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    are you sure they were separated? maybe they're Siamese twins.
    just like dr.evil and the international man of mystery.