Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    04 Jan '14 12:38
    It's a rare event when Tea Party and Liberal lawmakers come together and get it right, but this is one of those times. Well Done!

    http://news.yahoo.com/push-sentencing-reform-underway-congress-082428628--politics.html
  2. 04 Jan '14 13:57
    Originally posted by bill718
    It's a rare event when Tea Party and Liberal lawmakers come together and get it right, but this is one of those times. Well Done!

    http://news.yahoo.com/push-sentencing-reform-underway-congress-082428628--politics.html
    One step closer to legalization of drugs.

    Yippee!! It can't come soon enough.

    When it comes to having rights, Americans only care about 2, being able to kill their unborn and getting high. Everything else they leave to President peanut.
  3. 04 Jan '14 14:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    One step closer to legalization of drugs.

    Yippee!! It can't come soon enough.

    When it comes to having rights, Americans only care about 2, being able to kill their unborn and getting high. Everything else they leave to President peanut.
    So are you in favor of limiting personal freedom by outlawing the consumption of certain substances? Is it your position that the government should arbitrarily decide which substances should be legal for consumption and which should not?
  4. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    04 Jan '14 15:40
    Originally posted by dryhump
    So are you in favor of limiting personal freedom by outlawing the consumption of certain substances? Is it your position that the government should arbitrarily decide which substances should be legal for consumption and which should not?
    Try to forgive whodey...he's against everything!
  5. 04 Jan '14 16:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    One step closer to legalization of drugs.

    Yippee!! It can't come soon enough.

    When it comes to having rights, Americans only care about 2, being able to kill their unborn and getting high. Everything else they leave to President peanut.
    Why are you against legalizing drugs?
  6. 04 Jan '14 20:44
    Originally posted by dryhump
    So are you in favor of limiting personal freedom by outlawing the consumption of certain substances? Is it your position that the government should arbitrarily decide which substances should be legal for consumption and which should not?
    Who said I was against it?

    I simply said that the only rights Americans care about is the right to kill their unborn children and then get high afterwards.
  7. 04 Jan '14 20:45 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    Try to forgive whodey...he's against everything!
    Now Bill, being a critic of Obama and his thugs is not being against everything. There are other things in the world Bill.
  8. 04 Jan '14 23:25
    Originally posted by bill718
    It's a rare event when Tea Party and Liberal lawmakers come together and get it right, but this is one of those times. Well Done!

    http://news.yahoo.com/push-sentencing-reform-underway-congress-082428628--politics.html
    The TP may be telling the GOP, "We're not in your pocket."
  9. 05 Jan '14 03:29
    Originally posted by JS357
    The TP may be telling the GOP, "We're not in your pocket."
    Actually the leader of the GOP, Johnny Boehner, has told the TP to go to Hades.
  10. 05 Jan '14 14:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    Who said I was against it?

    I simply said that the only rights Americans care about is the right to kill their unborn children and then get high afterwards.
    Nobody said it, I was merely asking you to clarify your position.