1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 03:18
    http://occupyilluminati.com/global-warming-could-cause-humans-to-develop-webbed-feet/

Scientists are now speculating that global warming may cause us to develop webbed feet and cat like eyes.

I would argue, but why? You can't fix stupid or crazy. 🙄
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 11:50
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://occupyilluminati.com/global-warming-could-cause-humans-to-develop-webbed-feet/

Scientists are now speculating that global warming may cause us to develop webbed feet and cat like eyes.

How do you think humans will evolve?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 00:25
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    How do you think humans will evolve?
    Humans will obviously devolve like they have been doing for thousands of years. I do not see any evidence that they will evolve. 😏
  4. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 01:301 edit
    Evolution occurs when some small or large mutation occurs that enables the specie to survive with greater success. Success is measured by increased reproduction due to a longer survival rate. If these mutations are passed on to their progeny, it will give them a leg up on living longer and reproducing more. As nations become more economically stable and it's people are healthier, they tend to have fewer children so I think for humans, the standard way we view evolution is disrupted. Also , humans have the ability to modify their bodies through technology. I think we can expect mass pandemic diseases due to the speed with which global warming will produce new antibiotic resistant bacteria. International transportation will help spread such diseases rapidly across the planet. Perhaps it is not too far fetched to see a significant percentage of the human race being wiped out. Indeed, this scenario is probably the best for all other species.
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 13:14
    Originally posted by whodey

Maybe they think we will evolve to have less hair on our bodies to cope with the heat. Oh thats right they say we already have done that before man made global warming. Hmmm… something doesn't make sense!!! LOL
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 22:45
    It all comes down to reproduction.
    What gives us an edge in propagating our genes?
    Seems stupidity is right up there.

I predict future humans will have substantially lower IQs and huge libidos.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jan '16 23:28
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    It all comes down to reproduction.
    What gives us an edge in propagating our genes?
    Seems stupidity is right up there.

I predict future humans will have substantially lower IQs and huge libidos.
    There is an interesting situation now because a child is very likely to reach adulthood regardless of what the parents do. So in an evolutionary sense it pays off much more for women to be promiscuous, whereas previously this carried risks when the male would not assist in child-rearing. Over time, one should therefore expect women to become increasingly promiscuous.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree