1. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 11:18
    I can't think of a candy that would be a tasty combination of Goobers and Mints.

Can it be... a clever rhetorical device? (Designed to reveal a writers ignorance. 😀 )
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 11:39
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    I can't think of a candy that would be a tasty combination of Goobers and Mints.

Can it be... a clever rhetorical device? (Designed to reveal a writers ignorance. 😀 )
    It's a deliberate misspelling of Government, it's disrespect.

If one were to apply the same rationale as the gun grabbers do to guns, or the death to drug dealers mob do to drugs, then they should actually be calling for an abolition of goobermint. They're responsible for untold suffering and deaths of millions of citizens. Combine all the gun murders and death by drugs and it doesn't even get on the scale compared to the destruction wrought by guvamints.

So enjoy your goobermints wolfe, I know shav does, try not to let all that suffering sour the taste too much.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 14:01
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    It's a deliberate misspelling of Government, it's disrespect.

If one were to apply the same rationale as the gun grabbers do to guns, or the death to drug dealers mob do to drugs, then they should actually be calling for an abolition of goobermint. They're responsible for untold suffering and deaths of millions of citizens. Combine all the gun murders a ...[text shortened]... goobermints wolfe, I know shav does, try not to let all that suffering sour the taste too much.
    It's a child calling his teacher a stinky-poo. At that level, debate is superfluous.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree