1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    19 Nov '13 15:34
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I think he was banned. I'm not sure for what, though.
    No he wasn't.
    He posted on his profile he was moving on or words to that affect.

But then again, he said that before and took on a new account as John W. Booth until I exposed him.

I suspect he is still lurking under a new name and will expose himself again.
    Once a troll always a troll.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Nov '13 23:00
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    No he wasn't.

But then again, he said that before and took on a new account as John W. Booth until I exposed him.

I think he is Duchess
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    19 Nov '13 23:13
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    No he wasn't.

You didn't expose him, uther. He exposed himself.

Wait...

That didn't come out right.

😕
  4. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    19 Nov '13 23:27
    Originally posted by sh76
    You didn't expose him, uther. He exposed himself.

Wait...

That didn't come out right.

😕
    LOL ! C'mon sh76 ! You know darn well I busted him !
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    20 Nov '13 01:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    I think he is Duchess
    I doubt that. Nobody could put on such a persona and writing style. Plus, the chess ratings don't match up.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    20 Nov '13 06:063 edits
    By my count, the last ten pages of threads (300 threads) were started by 45 different people. The top 11 thread generators (with the number of threads started) are as follows:

48 Moon1969
    41 Whodey
    29 Bill718
    25 Elader
    16 e4Chris
    14 Duchess64
    13 KilgoreTrout15
    13 Sasquatch672
    11 JS357
    7 SH76
    7 empovsun

99 out of 300 threads were started by e ...[text shortened]... combined 76 threads, with 14 people starting only a single thread. For the record, I started 3.
    Moon1969, who adorns the top of your list, has been conspicuously absent, since...since...wait, it'll come to me...oh right. Sorry. Since he claimed to be ONE OF THE SIX HUMANS IN THE UNIVERSE who signed up for Obamacare on the first day. Which, for the sake of posterity, was impossible, since he lives in Houston and the only six enrollees on the first day were in North Carolina and Kansas.

Just so, you know - so that's clear. Just in case he pops in here from time to time and wonders if it's safe now. It's not.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '13 12:06
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I doubt that. Nobody could put on such a persona and writing style. Plus, the chess ratings don't match up.
    Could it be his evil twin?
  8. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    20 Nov '13 18:12
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Moon1969, who adorns the top of your list, has been conspicuously absent, since...since...wait, it'll come to me...oh right. Sorry. Since he claimed to be [b]ONE OF THE SIX HUMANS IN THE UNIVERSE who signed up for Obamacare on the first day. Which, for the sake of posterity, was impossible, since he lives in Houston and the only six enrollees on ...[text shortened]... clear. Just in case he pops in here from time to time and wonders if it's safe now. It's not.[/b]
    Six signed up via the glitchy website, not six total.
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    20 Nov '13 18:15
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Six signed up via the glitchy website, not six total.
    He claimed he signed up on the website. And he hasn't been back since he got exposed.
  10. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    20 Nov '13 22:50
    He claimed he signed up on the website. And he hasn't been back since he got exposed.
    There are state-level websites that are not associated with the federal website, numb nuts.
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    21 Nov '13 04:061 edit
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    There are state-level websites that are not associated with the federal website, numb nuts.
    Texas declined to set up a state exchange, numb nuts. Why don't you do just a little bit of digging before you reveal yourself to be an idiot? Oh wait - right. You're a low-information voter. That's how you live with your ignorance in the first place. Carry on, then...
  12. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    21 Nov '13 06:02
    I know how to work the search engine here, and nowhere can I find Moon claiming that he signed up for an ACA plan using the federal website.
  13. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    21 Nov '13 06:06
    Texas declined to set up a state exchange, numb nuts. Why don't you do just a little bit of digging before you reveal yourself to be an idiot? Oh wait - right. You're a low-information voter. That's how you live with your ignorance in the first place. Carry on, then...
    There's also the federal estimate website, which as far as I know has been much more reliable:

https://www.healthcare.gov/find-premium-estimates/

What I'm trying to convey is that there are many different websites, other than the federal website where you would actually enroll in a plan. (I'll admit I did forget that Moon lives in Texas, the poor man.)
  14. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    21 Nov '13 12:25
    So even this thread gets twisted into a discussion about Obamacare. Is there no sanctuary?
  15. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    21 Nov '13 14:02
    So even this thread gets twisted into a discussion about Obamacare. Is there no sanctuary?
    Go over to the M35a2 thread and we can talk bad about Monsanto.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree