Luckily, President Obama has outlined some suggestions for the struggling Greek government to help solve its current debt crisis. The list includes:
1. Pick a middle eastern country that is not a democracy and invade it. After all, wars often stimulate economies historically and any country that is not a "true democracy" is just asking for it.
2. Pass a comprehensive health care program that covers anyone who crosses the border. This should make health care "affordable" for the struggling Greek citizens by making them pay for everyone elses health care for generations to come.
3. Create a Greek Fed, and start the printing presses 24/7.
4. Warm up to China and beg them to lend $$$$.
5. Outlaw the burning of fossiil fuels. It will create a boom for "green jobs".
6. Simply put, start a monthly stimulus package.
Does anyone have any other suggestions?