Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 11 Aug '17 14:33
    http://www.sbs.com.au/news/dateline/story/hug-jihadi?cid=inbody:the-intern-diaries-hug-a-jihadi

Apparently those in Denmark are attempting to love away terrorists by prompting people to show them love.
  2. 11 Aug '17 14:45
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.sbs.com.au/news/dateline/story/hug-jihadi?cid=inbody:the-intern-diaries-hug-a-jihadi

Apparently those in Denmark are attempting to love away terrorists by prompting people to show them love.
    Did you actually read the article you just posted?
  3. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    11 Aug '17 15:51
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    He probably only read the headline, but given his choice of phrasing, whodey seems to be in agreement with a quote late in the article from the Danish politician Naser Khader, "a Muslim born in Syria", which demonstrates that an authoritarian American Christian and an authoritarian Syrian Muslim have more in common with each other than each might have in common with a more progressive Christian or a more progressive Muslim respectively. I don't know anything else about Naser Khader, so I may be doing him an injustice, but I have no difficulty classifying whodey with the American Taliban.
  4. 11 Aug '17 16:31
    Conservatives, have you hugged a lying hate filled Progressive today?
  5. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    11 Aug '17 17:24 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Please try to forgive Whodey. He's the stereotypical Trump supporter; details, reading comprehension, and multi-syllable words are confusing for him.
  6. 11 Aug '17 17:35
    Originally posted by @mchill to KazetNagorral
    Please try to forgive Whodey. He's the stereotypical Trump supporter; details, reading comprehension, and multi-syllable words are confusing for him.
    "...details, reading comprehension, and multi-syllable words are confusing for him."
    --Mchill

Was Mchill similarly confused when, earlier in 2017, he wrote that he would give President Trump
    'a year' (presumably without criticizing him) to implement his agenda for the USA?
  7. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    11 Aug '17 19:45 / 5 edits
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "...details, reading comprehension, and multi-syllable words are confusing for him."
    --Mchill

Was Mchill similarly confused when, earlier in 2017, he wrote that he would give President Trump
    'a year' (presumably without criticizing him) to implement his agenda for the USA?
    Mchill was not confused at all. I will give President Trump a year to implement his agenda. It is Duchess's assumption that I would not criticize him that is confusing, since Duchess assumes she knows what I am thinking.

A suggestion for Duchess: Never ASSUME anything, this way you don't:

Make an ASS out of U and ME
  8. 11 Aug '17 20:04
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Mchill was not confused at all. I will give President Trump a year to implement his agenda. It is Duchess's assumption that I would not criticize him that is confusing, since Duchess assumes she knows what I am thinking.

A suggestion for Duchess: Never ASSUME anything, this way you don't:

Make an ASS out of U and ME
    I am criticizing Mchill's hypocrisy in ridiculing other Americans as extreme fools for supporting
    Donald Trump when, not long ago, Mchill was saying some nice things about him too.
  9. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    11 Aug '17 20:51 / 1 edit
    I am criticizing Mchill's hypocrisy in ridiculing other Americans as extreme fools for supporting
    Donald Trump when, not long ago, Mchill was saying some nice things about him too.
    I am criticizing Mchill's hypocrisy in ridiculing other Americans as extreme fools for supporting Donald Trump

Mchill made no such statement to other American's, and any attempts by Duchess to prove otherwise will be futile because it simply is not true. I did say that I thought neither Clinton nor Trump was qualified to be President, but that I would give Trump 1 year before making my final decision.

I would invite Duchess to stop lying about what I said!
  10. 11 Aug '17 21:00 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @mchill
    I am criticizing Mchill's hypocrisy in ridiculing other Americans as extreme fools for supporting Donald Trump

Mchill made no such statement to other American's, and any attempts by Duchess to prove otherwise will be futile because it simply is not true. I did say that I thought neither Clinton nor Trump was qualified to be President, but that I would gi ...[text shortened]... r before making my final decision.

I would invite Duchess to stop lying about what I said!
    The lying troll Mchill hopes that repeating his shameless lies can fool the most gullible 'readers'.

"I am criticizing Mchill's hypocrisy in ridiculing other Americans as extreme fools for supporting Donald Trump."
    --Duchess64

"Mchill made no such statement [described above] to other American's [sic]".
    --Mchill (to Duchess64)

"... the stereotypical Trump supporter; details, reading comprehension, and multi-syllable words are confusing for him."
    --Mchill (to Whodey, page 1, post 5, slightly earlier in this thread)

Clearly, Mchill's stereotyping 'Trump supporters' as extremely poor at reading and comprehending English.
    Given the importance of literacy to voters, this is comparable to stereotyping them as 'extreme fools'.
    (Whodey may be such an 'extreme fool', but not all 'Trump supporters' are like Whodey.)

The troll Mchill's such a shameless pathological liar.
  11. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    11 Aug '17 21:09
    The lying troll Mchill hopes that repeating his shameless lies can fool the most gullible 'readers'.

"I am criticizing Mchill's hypocrisy in ridiculing other Americans as extreme fools for supporting Donald Trump."
    --Duchess64

"Mchill made no such statement [described above] to other American's [sic]".
    --Mchill (to Duchess64)

"... the stereot ...[text shortened]... l 'Trump supporters' are like Whodey.)

Another objective, logic backed opinion by our beloved Duchess who's just been caught in a lie of her own. How sweet!