1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 02:10
    sh76, will Christie go away quietly if he does as poorly in NH as the current polls indicate (well maybe not quietly ..........................).
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 05:02
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    sh76, will Christie go away quietly if he does as poorly in NH as the current polls indicate (well maybe not quietly ..........................).
    Didn't watch it (haven't watched any of the "debates"😉 but the Word is that Christie savaged Rubio.
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 18:31
    Who knows? He has to know he hasn't had much chance of success. He does seem like he's having fun so he may stick around another month.
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 01:09
    Originally posted by sh76
    Who knows? He has to know he hasn't had much chance of success. He does seem like he's having fun so he may stick around another month.
    Christie, who had promise several cycles ago, is one of those hangers on who are a distraction, but not really a threat to get the nomination, kind of like John McCain was the last few cycles.
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 01:45
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Christie, who had promise several cycles ago, is one of those hangers on who are a distraction, but not really a threat to get the nomination, kind of like John McCain was the last few cycles.
    === kind of like John McCain was the last few cycles ===

Huh?

You do know that 2008 was two cycles ago, right?
  6. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 02:17
    Didn't watch it (haven't watched any of the "debates"😉 but the Word is that Christie savaged Rubio.
    Yes, I heard that Rubio had his ass handed to him by Christie. Maybe I should find a clip of it, since it's supposed to be amusing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree