1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 00:45
    https://www.theblaze.com/video/glenn-beck-like-herpes-hillary-clinton-is-back-to-tell-republicans-how-women-should-be-treated

Hillary takes time out of her busy schedule to lecture the rest of us conservatives on how to treat women
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 00:59
    @whodey said
    https://www.theblaze.com/video/glenn-beck-like-herpes-hillary-clinton-is-back-to-tell-republicans-how-women-should-be-treated

Hillary takes time out of her busy schedule to lecture the rest of us conservatives on how to treat women
    Did she start with "don't try to rape them"?
  3. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 01:05
    @no1marauder said
    prolly more like silence her husbands rape victems
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 01:16
    @kquinn909 said
    prolly more like silence her husbands rape victems
    Gee whatever happened to that so-called "presumption of innocence" you right wingers have been harping about?
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 14:05
    @no1marauder said
    bill said don't try, just do it.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 14:07
    @no1marauder said
    Gee whatever happened to that so-called "presumption of innocence" you right wingers have been harping about?
    the lady has never been allowed to have her say.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 14:194 edits
    Now let's see here, how has Hillary responded to the women who have accused her husband of sexual wrong doings?

1. Monica Lewinsky, Hillary called a "narcissistic loony toon"

2. Gennifer Flowers she called "trailer trash."

3. Kathleen Willey, who claimed Bill Clinton sexually harassed her during his first term as president, said Hillary Clinton made it a point to launch a "terror campaign" against her and all other women.

4. Juanita Broaddrick, who says Hillary Clinton threatened her in person two weeks after she claimed Bill Clinton raped her.

5. When former Sen. Bob Packwood was accused of sexual harassment, Clinton told her friend Blair that she was "tired of all those whiney women," and that she needed Packwood on health care.

6. Hillary has also suggested that Bill's problems with women are the fault of a woman: his mother, thus blaming women for her husbands actions. Clinton attempted to explain to Lucinda Franks that Bill’s infidelity is rooted in his abused childhood, stating during an interview that he was abused and that "when a mother does what she does, it affects you forever."

https://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clintons-long-history-of-targeting-women/
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 14:221 edit
    Come on marauder, come defend your girl!

Let me guess, Ford was credible but all these other women are part of the vast right wing conspiracy, right?

What a buffoon.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 01:481 edit
    When will Dims admit just how big of a mistake choosing Hillary was?

YouTube

Instead, they say she lost because of Putin as they put their tin foil hats on and tell us how much better Hillary was than Trump.

Really? I've not seen Trump try to destroy women like Hillary and Bill did.

But do I want her to shut up? No. Never. I want her to live to be 300 years old and continue to give her opinion on pretty much everything she can. It just goes to further show the bullet we all dodged.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 06:33
    It has been said that they should just cancel plans for the wall and put Hillary Clinton at the border, since no one seems to be able to get over her.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 06:37
    @kazetnagorra said
    It has been said that they should just cancel plans for the wall and put Hillary Clinton at the border, since no one seems to be able to get over her.
    Well she certainly is big enough, at least, her cankles are.

Plus the site of her would scare everyone away.

You sir are brilliant!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree