1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 16:581 edit
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/squinting-hard-evangelical-leader-sees-000000939.html

In a dramatic change of heart, a one time critic of Trump is now saying he is the lesser of two evils.

So on the Hitler/satan scale of 1 to 10, how does everyone rank Obama and Hillary?
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 17:03
    Originally posted by whodey
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/squinting-hard-evangelical-leader-sees-000000939.html

In a dramatic change of heart, a one time critic of Trump is now saying he is the lesser of two evils.

So on the Hitler/satan scale of 1 to 10, how does everyone rank Obama and Hillary?
    Hillary: 0

Trump: Maybe about 0.5
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 17:051 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    Hillary: 0

Trump: Maybe about 0.5
    So what you are saying is that Hillary is a big zero? 😛

Only 0.5 for Trump?

Have you been drinking again sh?
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 17:16
    So what you are saying is that Hillary is a big zero? 😛

Only 0.5 for Trump?

Have you been drinking again sh?
    He gets the half-point for his blatant xenophobia. But do I think he's capable of setting in motion a program of ethnic cleansing or do I think it's likely to support legislation that would marginalize and target a specific subset of Americans? I doubt it.

Maybe I'd give him a 5 on the Le Pen scale.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 17:392 edits
    He gets the half-point for his blatant xenophobia. But do I think he's capable of setting in motion a program of ethnic cleansing or do I think it's likely to support legislation that would marginalize and target a specific subset of Americans? I doubt it.

Maybe I'd give him a 5 on the Le Pen scale.
    So I guess the Dalai Lama also gets a half point or so as well for his xenophobia. Could you imagine Trump as the Dalai Lama? LOL.

So no points taken away for Hillary's handling of Benghazi or giving away state secrets and lying about all of it?
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 18:352 edits
    So no points taken away for Hillary's handling of Benghazi or giving away state secrets and lying about all of it?
    If the scale were about poor leadership or qualifications to be President, perhaps. If the scale were, say, zero to Nicholas II or zero to Louis XVI*, I might give Hill a few points.

On a scale of zero to Hitler, no. Hillary gets nary a point.

* Edit: I was going to say zero to Jimmy Carter, but I didn't want a flame war. 😛
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 18:55
    If the scale were about poor leadership or qualifications to be President, perhaps. If the scale were, say, zero to Nicholas II or zero to Louis XVI*, I might give Hill a few points.

On a scale of zero to Hitler, no. Hillary gets nary a point.

* Edit: I was going to say zero to Jimmy Carter, but I didn't want a flame war. 😛
    So you don't buy the fact that Hillary let those men die in Benghazi purposefully and then lied about it?
  8. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 18:58
    So you don't buy the fact that Hillary let those men die in Benghazi purposefully and then lied about it?
    <sigh>
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 19:26
    <sigh>
    Understood, so it is your position that it was all due to incompetence.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 00:07
    Come on people, if we don't raise hysteria by convincing people one of these two train wrecks is Hitler, who will vote?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree