1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '09 21:16
    i think they are the trash of the world. they are what should be flushed from all mankind.
  2. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    30 Sep '09 21:51
    given the quality of most movies these days, I say go for it.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '09 22:00
    i like the independent films i can find at netflix....i saw ich war neunzehn lately and am watching i served the king of england...one is east german and the other slovakian...i also very much liked the polish film katyn forest.
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 02:04
    reinfeld's back!
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '09
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 02:34
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    i think they are the trash of the world. they are what should be flushed from all mankind.
    Totally agreed. But not Hollywood liberals per se--just the celebrities/entertainers/so-called 'artists' that think that just 'cause they're in showbiz they think they know a damn thing about politics.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 21:41
    Originally posted by fatalinsomnia
    Totally agreed. But not Hollywood liberals per se--just the celebrities/entertainers/so-called 'artists' that think that just 'cause they're in showbiz they think they know a damn thing about politics.
    Everybody knows something about politics and more importantly cares about politics. If you have the money and the fame it's very noble to use them for what you think is right.
  7. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 22:261 edit
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    given the quality of most movies these days, I say go for it.
    Cable TV series on the other hand, have been fantastic recently.

The Wire
    The Soporanos
    Rome
    Dexter
    Generation Kill
    Mad Men
    Carnivale
    Kill Point

etc.

I haven't seen a movie in a long time that's been up to the level of any of these shows.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree