1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 May '17 03:25
    Before you answer that, let's further rub salt in conservative wounds:

YouTube : Comey Memo

Yup, Comey left a paper trail of notes detailing Trump's impeding of the FBI investigation Flynn. Sean Spicer hiding among bushes is a near perfect metaphor the state of the GOP.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '17 04:461 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    Before you answer that, let's further rub salt in conservative wounds:

[youtube Comey Memo]EU3VpwV4-nk[/youtube]

Yup, Comey left a paper trail of notes detailing Trump's impeding of the FBI investigation Flynn. Sean Spicer hiding among bushes is a near perfect metaphor the state of the GOP.
    Clearly, the answer is : Not embarrassed enough.

Half of them are ignorant of the widespread coverage of this story because Fox News has been avoiding it.

No wonder the right keeps calling it "fake news". All because Fox buries its head in the sand and refuses to cover it.
  3. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    17 May '17 05:28
    How embarrassed is the GOP right now?
    Given the responses/defence from Republican leaning posters on this site there is nothing Trump can do to embarress them.

The hypocrisy after the Hillary e-mail case is really telling.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 May '17 05:35
    It's actually even funnier than I predicted.

I love the way the republicants are twisting like branches in a storm to justify themselves...

Anything! Just so long as the weapons, oil, insurance and medicine lobbies get the political support they pay for.
    Anything!

And, seriously, nothing is funnier than listening to working class republican supporters who think they matter and will support Trump 'till the cows come flying home...

Damn! What a great time to live!
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '17 07:311 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    It's actually even funnier than I predicted.

I love the way the republicants are twisting like branches in a storm to justify themselves...

Anything! Just so long as the weapons, oil, insurance and medicine lobbies get the political support they pay for.
    Anything!

And, seriously, nothing is funnier than listening to working class republican suppo ...[text shortened]... er and will support Trump 'till the cows come flying home...

Damn! What a great time to live!
    Well, you know, as a citizen of this intellectual wasteland, and, even worse, of a red state (full of Republicans, don't you know), I have to deal with these mental pygmies on a daily basis, and it's not all that funny to me at all.
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 May '17 13:19
    If anyone watched the video, there's an interesting comment about how literally, every day for for the previous 8 days, there was a crap storm surrounding Drumpf, and he lists each one of them.

Even Ann Coulter has admitted that "Trump-haters were right".
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '17 13:54
    If anyone watched the video, there's an interesting comment about how literally, every day for for the previous 8 days, there was a crap storm surrounding Drumpf, and he lists each one of them.

Even Ann Coulter has admitted that "Trump-haters were right".
    I saw that video of her saying just that the other day and I was thinking "hmmm, further proof that we now live in an alternate universe".
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '17 14:011 edit
    Originally posted by Lundos
    The hypocrisy after the Hillary e-mail case is really telling.
    Kinda makes all their whinging and hand-wringing about Hillary's emails seem stupid and unimportant, doesn't it?

Here's a clue for them. We already knew that. I've always said that to get a Republican to understand something, you gotta make a cartoon out of it.

Thanks, Donald.
  9. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    17 May '17 14:05
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, you know, as a citizen of this intellectual wasteland, and, even worse, of a red state (full of Republicans, don't you know), I have to deal with these mental pygmies on a daily basis, and it's not all that funny to me at all.
    The "mental pygmies" part was pretty funny! 😀
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    17 May '17 14:151 edit
    LOL, same here. It is quit distressing to say the least. I've left two churches already over Dump, republicans, and their fake phony Christian conservative issues. We've finally found a decent church 86 miles away from our home. I keep my guns loaded at all times where I live. These people are worthless mental pygmies as you say and I stay prepared for their mental trumpian breakdowns.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '17 14:371 edit
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    LOL, same here. It is quit distressing to say the least. I've left two churches already over Dump, republicans, and their fake phony Christian conservative issues. We've finally found a decent church 86 miles away from our home. I keep my guns loaded at all times where I live. These people are worthless mental pygmies as you say and I stay prepared for their mental trumpian breakdowns.
    Too right.

As for finding a church, what distresses me is that any Christians are Republican at all. At least I'm Episcopalian, which is a bit more liberal than most (we have a woman pastor). Luckily, I've had martial arts training, and I can protect myself in a pinch, as well as a .380 in my nightstand drawer for emergencies.

But it's gotten so that I just don't discuss politics at work any more.
  12. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    17 May '17 14:46
    Too right.

As for finding a church, what distresses me is that any Christians are Republican at all. At least I'm Episcopalian, which is a bit more liberal than most (we have a woman pastor). Luckily, I've had martial arts training, and I can protect myself in a pinch, as well as a .380 in my nightstand drawer for emergencies.

But it's gotten so that I just don't discuss politics at work any more.
    I understand. These people try to bully others into their views, or else. Well, I do not get bullied for long and I will express my views. I love telling them to bring the "or else" on. They make me sick. Then, they have the nerve to call themselves Christians. LOL, Go figure...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree