Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    04 Jul '10 14:14
    By suspending the First Amendment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXsmLMV1CrM&feature=youtu.be

No BP independent reporting for anyone. I don't think what these people fear is the big media coverage of the incident but the indy media reports that are coming out.

And on another news: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/17/world/africa/17nigeria.html?_r=1&hp

Big oil spills are no longer news in this vast, tropical land. The Niger Delta, where the wealth underground is out of all proportion with the poverty on the surface, has endured the equivalent of the Exxon Valdez spill every year for 50 years by some estimates. The oil pours out nearly every week, and some swamps are long since lifeless.
  2. 05 Jul '10 00:07
    Beer fire works and rodeos.... of course.
  3. 05 Jul '10 01:07 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Beer fire works and rodeos.... of course.
    i got blueberry juice drink and pancakes with strawberry and maple syrup. i draw the line at peanut butter and jelly sandwiches though. Could not bring myself to trade my Bavarian Pilsner for some of those yankee beers though.
  4. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    05 Jul '10 14:59
    Barbecued burger, relaxing at the pool and a Yankee game.

That's the ticket.
  5. 05 Jul '10 15:38
    argh,, waking up to a 1/2 ton of debris on the yard, with a headache....
    I agree on the beer Robbie
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    07 Jul '10 23:32 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i got blueberry juice drink and pancakes with strawberry and maple syrup.
    *Drool*
  7. 08 Jul '10 11:37 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    *Drool*
    the only problem is, you need to lift thousands of weights, row the Atlantic, cycle the tour de France and run the New York marathon to work off those pancakes and syrup. why is everything that is so tasty, so cursed!