1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 08:15
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Than what? The M14 is better in all except in magazine size.
    if you butt in a conversation, make sure you know the context. we were discussing how an american "sniped" an english general from 300 yards (idiotic imperial system) in the war for independence. and by sniped i mean he shot four times at him, missing the first 2 times, hitting his horse the third, and hitting is stomach with the fourth, with the "sniper's" victim dying that night
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 08:20
    Originally posted by normbenign
    You don't live here, and we who do value and respect our Constitution. We don't tell the Danes, French, British, Germans or Canadians how to run their countries.
    i am grateful i don't live there. i manage to score a nice job, with it get an apartment with decent monthly payment that is equal to the rent i would pay if i didn't own my crib and i don't have to work my ass off to pay my student loans. if i get sick, i am fully covered by the state. sure, some incompetent doctor might kill me, but at least i won't get thrown into bankruptcy if i get surgery.

enough about my love for amerika. yes, you are entitled to your constitution and opinion my american friend, but you missed the point. precisely because mostly no other civilized country agrees with your "right to arm bears" makes that a privilege, rather than a fundamental right like he tried to argue. one of the reasons. the other being that it is insane.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 08:25
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    You know, even the Second Amendment itself describes it as a Right. And that Supreme Court case I cited to earlier ruled that it is an Individual Right. Do you have any authority that it is a privilege rather than a right?
    aaa, so a piece of paper says something that no other country agrees with, and that makes it a right rather than a privilege. so all one has to do to alter reality is to write it down.

sarcasm aside, the wording of the second amendment is irrelevant. what slave owners decided 200+ years ago is irrelevant. one decides for himself what constitutes a right and what constitutes a privilege. and you have the right to decide, as a nation and as individuals, that driving a care is more dangerous than owning a gun, and it requires more rules. that doesn't make you right.

savvy?
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 12:27
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i am grateful i don't live there. i manage to score a nice job, with it get an apartment with decent monthly payment that is equal to the rent i would pay if i didn't own my crib and i don't have to work my ass off to pay my student loans. if i get sick, i am fully covered by the state. sure, some incompetent doctor might kill me, but at least i won't get ...[text shortened]... ntal right like he tried to argue. one of the reasons. the other being that it is insane.
    I don't see the importance of going along with what other countries believe. We have enough natural resources here including all forms of energy to close the borders, kick out the illegal aliens, and start manufacturing our own goods again. We could point our nuclear missiles at our potential enemies and put up as sign " Don't Fudge With Us". We just need to realize globlalism is the enemy to our wealth and way of life. Too many greedy big shots have thrown the US away.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 13:07
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I don't see the importance of going along with what other countries believe. We have enough natural resources here including all forms of energy to close the borders, kick out the illegal aliens, and start manufacturing our own goods again. We could point our nuclear missiles at our potential enemies and put up as sign " Don't Fudge With Us". We just nee ...[text shortened]... the enemy to our wealth and way of life. Too many greedy big shots have thrown the US away.
    yes, that is totally the mature thing to do, and totally viable as well. the us is in no way depending on other people. i am sure it would work out awesomely.
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 13:13
    yes, that is totally the mature thing to do, and totally viable as well. the us is in no way depending on other people. i am sure it would work out awesomely.
    You are drinking way too much of the NWO coolaid my friend.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 15:40
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    You are drinking way too much of the NWO coolaid my friend.
    this is totally relevant to the topic!!

awesome post!!!!!!!!1!!
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 15:42
    this is totally relevant to the topic!!

awesome post!!!!!!!!1!!
    Why thank you!! Thank you very much!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree