1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 00:331 edit
    Are they a breath of fresh air amid the foul stench of American politics? Or is their aggressive campaigning for their father creepy?

Here's their latest video: YouTube

EDIT: Here's another where one of the daughters attempt at a hand shake is ignored by one of the Fox drones: YouTube&feature=related

She doesn't look too happy about it.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 08:31

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 08:15
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Are they a breath of fresh air amid the foul stench of American politics? Or is their aggressive campaigning for their father creepy?

Here's their latest video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h94iTnGQ0oI

EDIT: Here's another where one of the daughters attempt at a hand shake is ignored by one of the Fox drones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ssRAewFRvQ&feature=related

Hey... didn't I post something about feeling dirty lookin' at those women?
  4. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 20:40

EDIT: Here's another where one of the daughters attempt at a hand shake is ignored by one of the Fox drones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ssRAewFRvQ&feature=related

I think he just didn't see her hand out. Why would he pick on the one and not the other?

I'm as critical of Fox as anyone, but that's a stretch.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 20:56
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    I think he just didn't see her hand out. Why would he pick on the one and not the other?

I'm as critical of Fox as anyone, but that's a stretch.
    The woman he did shake hands with was Huntsman's wife I believe.
  6. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 21:03

EDIT: Here's another where one of the daughters attempt at a hand shake is ignored by one of the Fox drones: YouTube&feature=related

She doesn't look too happy about it.-no1marauder

Total b.s ! He did NOT do that on purpose. And as far as her not looking too happy about it, how could you tell that in less than one second ?
  7. Germany
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 21:11
    Handshaking, serious business.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 21:47
    Originally posted by utherpendragon

She doesn't look too happy about it.-no1marauder

[b]Total b.s ! He did NOT do that on purpose. And as far as her not looking too happy about it, how could you tell that in less than one second ?
    [/b]
    Nice you can mind read. Look at her face.
  9. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 21:51
    Nice you can mind read. Look at her face.
    Its nice that you can, apparently.
    She has a smile on her face for crying out loud.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 22:39
    Its nice that you can, apparently.
    She has a smile on her face for crying out loud.
    YOU said: He didn't do it on purpose. THAT is reading his mind.

I said: She didn't look too happy about it. That's observing her body language. People don't often press their lips together after a snub because they didn't notice it. She also quickly looked over to her parents in apparent surprise.

You're not very observant if you missed those clues. People plaster a smile on their face in social situations when they are not happy all the time.
  11. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 23:08
    People plaster a smile on their face in social situations when they are not happy all the time.
    True enough. A famous case in point is Bush watching Colbert from four feet away.

But it's all too quick here, and I think you're reading way to much into it.
  12. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 23:32
    YOU said: He didn't do it on purpose. THAT is reading his mind.

I said: She didn't look too happy about it. That's observing her body language. People don't often press their lips together after a snub because they didn't notice it. She also quickly looked over to her parents in apparent surprise.

You're not very observant if you ...[text shortened]... e plaster a smile on their face in social situations when they are not happy all the time.
    Oh ! You are not only a mind reader but also a body language expert ! LMAO!

Unlike you. I do know a little something about body language. And in that clip, from the time he missed her hand shake to when it cuts out (not to mention the poor quality of the footage) there is no way to make a accurate assessment the way you claim you did.
    As usual, more balderdash coming from you.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 23:471 edit
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    True enough. A famous case in point is Bush watching Colbert from four feet away.

But it's all too quick here, and I think you're reading way to much into it.
    "Way too much"?

I'm reading mild annoyance at a social gaffe. If the Fox drone didn't realize it was rude to shake the wife's, but not the daughter's hand, he should get a course in manners. Whether he deliberately did so is besides the point.

BTW it's also considered rude to remain sitting when shaking a standing person's hand.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Dec '11 23:48
    Oh ! You are not only a mind reader but also a body language expert ! LMAO!

Unlike you. I do know a little something about body language. And in that clip, from the time he missed her hand shake to when it cuts out (not to mention the poor quality of the footage) there is no way to make a accurate assessment the way you claim you did.
    As usual, more balderdash coming from you.
    Actually I kinda am; it's part of legal training esp. in Trial Tactics.
  15. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    28 Dec '11 00:08
    Actually I kinda am; it's part of legal training esp. in Trial Tactics.
    More can be learned from watching the drone.
    He obviously missed it.
    35 seconds into the clip the hand is missed as he leans back. Which more than likely he was being directed either off camera or through an ear piece to cut to another anchor which he did at 36 seconds.
    All this is , is FOX derangement syndrome on your part.
    🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree