1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 22:18
    Told them I wasn't interested- that I support J Street instead.

Proud of me, Scherzo? 😉
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 01:00
    Originally posted by sh76

Proud of me, Scherzo? 😉
    Did AIPAC tell you that J-Street were rabid leftists seeking to destroy America, Israel and everything that is good in this world and on Mars?
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 01:44

Proud of me, Scherzo? 😉
    Somewhat. For you it's a major improvement. For me? J street is just another pro-Israel lobby.
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 02:35
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Somewhat. For you it's a major improvement. For me? J street is just another pro-Israel lobby.
    Improvement? I dunno.

I haven't moved much in my positions on Israel since joining the forum. Maybe a little, but not much. I was always more sympathetic to J Street than AIPAC. I'm not in love with AIPAC's sanctimony and occasional scaremongering. But hey, I guess that's what lobbyists do.

I came to AIPAC's defense on the other thread when people were leveling libelous absurdities about how AIPAC controls US foreign policy and such nonsense.
  5. At the Revolution
    Moves
    20 Feb '10 01:37
    Improvement? I dunno.

I haven't moved much in my positions on Israel since joining the forum. Maybe a little, but not much. I was always more sympathetic to J Street than AIPAC. I'm not in love with AIPAC's sanctimony and occasional scaremongering. But hey, I guess that's what lobbyists do.

I came to AIPAC's defense on the other thread when people were leveling libelous absurdities about how AIPAC controls US foreign policy and such nonsense.
    You don't think AIPAC controls US FP?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree