Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 12 Jan '10 22:09
    I just finished beating "monstrosity" now 1722 my rating Madman improved to 1293. He is the highest or maybe 2nd highest rated player I have ever beat. Game ID 7047217. I've played about 900+ games here winning 400 losing 500 never rated higher that about 1350.

I don't even know what a chess engine is. Why are peoples egos so big that they assume or must write off their own weaknesses and "attribute" their loss to something other then ...they lost....

Take a look at the game, you smart people, i was smart but he flat out missed things and resigned when he probably didn't have to. I would love to see your critique of how Mr. Monstrosity lost to my "Chess engine"....I guess I should take that as a compliment.
  2. 12 Jan '10 22:12
    Originally posted by Madman1

I don't even know what a chess engine is.
    Looks a bit like this:

http://www.abdul-h.de/pictures/DSC_0095.JPG
  3. 12 Jan '10 22:16
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Looks a bit like this:

http://www.abdul-h.de/pictures/DSC_0095.JPG
    OK I recognize the water battle, cheap desk, glass of soda, bottle of advil...and screens. The funny little taser thing on the right is unknown to me as is most everything else !!!
  4. 12 Jan '10 22:28 / 1 edit
    I just finished beating "monstrosity" now 1722 my rating Madman improved to 1293. He is the highest or maybe 2nd highest rated player I have ever beat. Game ID 7047217. I've played about 900+ games here winning 400 losing 500 never rated higher that about 1350.

I don't even know what a chess engine is. Why are peoples egos so big that they assume or r. Monstrosity lost to my "Chess engine"....I guess I should take that as a compliment.
    This thread is probably better suited in the Only Chess Forum. However,there is no way in hell you used an engine. If so,you need to get your money back!
    Like you said,take it as a compliment.
  5. 12 Jan '10 22:29 / 1 edit
    I rea;ized afterwards so watch this little trick, so lets segway into whether or not banks should receive government money? I vote yes.
  6. 12 Jan '10 22:58

I don't even know what a chess engine is. Why are peoples egos so big that they assume or ...[text shortened]... r. Monstrosity lost to my "Chess engine"....I guess I should take that as a compliment.
    Let's pretend you were running for president.

Your opponent was very popular in Castle county and got an early lead in the polls. But he was vulnerable to slanted attacks, and in the final debate, you took advantage of his total failure to do anything about the scandalous Queen issue. Two days before the election, he pulled out of the race and blamed it all on the media.