Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 08 Oct '16 17:55
    Robert Di Niro doesn't like Trump and says he would like to punch Trump in the face
    put the gloves on
    my money is on Di Niro
    first round knock out
    the dough boy goes down
  2. 08 Oct '16 18:39
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    Robert Di Niro doesn't like Trump and says he would like to punch Trump in the face
    put the gloves on
    my money is on Di Niro
    first round knock out
    the dough boy goes down
    To the tune of " I'd like to teach the world to sing " by the new seekers .
    " I'd like to punch Trump in the face and kick him in his balls ,throw apples at his knees and give Clinton money from his fees dee ,dee dee,do,da dar "
  3. 08 Oct '16 20:00
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    Robert Di Niro doesn't like Trump and says he would like to punch Trump in the face
    put the gloves on
    my money is on Di Niro
    first round knock out
    the dough boy goes down
    "I'd like to punch [Donald] Trump in the face' sounds like the name of new television reality show!

    Contestants could compete for an opportunity at the grand prize--punching Donald Trump in the face.
    Donald Trump might even agree to this as long as he could make enough money off the show
    and the punch would not seriously hurt him.

    If a woman became the winner, Donald Trump (given his record of boasting of his sexual
    conquests of women) could offer her the alternative grand prize of spending a night in bed with him.
  4. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    09 Oct '16 02:03
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    "I'd like to punch [Donald] Trump in the face' sounds like the name of new television reality show!

    Contestants could compete for an opportunity at the grand prize--punching Donald Trump in the face.
    Donald Trump might even agree to this as long as he could make enough money off the show
    and the punch would not seriously hurt him.

    If a woman became ...[text shortened]... uests of women) could offer her the alternative grand prize of spending a night in bed with him.
    I'd take the beat-down option, even though I'm guessing in either case there would be a lot of begging from him before it's over.
  5. 09 Oct '16 02:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'd take the beat-down option, even though I'm guessing in either case there would be a lot of begging from him before it's over.
    really?
    somehow I get the feeling that you would sell out
  6. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    09 Oct '16 11:26
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    really?
    somehow I get the feeling that you would sell out
    And I get the feeling that you'd never say that to my face.
  7. 09 Oct '16 13:05
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    really?
    somehow I get the feeling that you would sell out
    Suzy would vote for any DNC nominee cuz the GOP is just that evil.
  8. 09 Oct '16 17:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And I get the feeling that you'd never say that to my face.
    from your narcissistic postings of how petite you are, are you now saying that you are someone who can actually strike fear?
    I don't think so super girl
  9. 09 Oct '16 17:49
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    If a woman became the winner, Donald Trump (given his record of boasting of his sexual
    conquests of women) could offer her the alternative grand prize of spending a night in bed with him.
    You clearly don't understand Trump. A night in bed with him would be in return for the grand prize not an alternative.
  10. 09 Oct '16 18:55
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You clearly don't understand Trump. A night in bed with him would be in return for the grand prize not an alternative.
    Trump under the sheets , deadly
  11. 09 Oct '16 19:09
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Trump under the sheets , deadly
    sleeping with Trump would be like sleeping with the Pillsbury dough boy with the added treat of cotton candy hair making your fingers very sticky
  12. 09 Oct '16 19:23
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    sleeping with Trump would be like sleeping with the Pillsbury dough boy with the added treat of cotton candy hair making your fingers very sticky
    Or you could wake up with a blonde wig on your head .
  13. 10 Oct '16 22:34
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Or you could wake up with a blonde wig on your head .
    I just purchased a 42 page booklet, available on amazon, on combing hair the Trump way
    the fact that he accomplishes this every day tells me that there is no problem that he can't solve
  14. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    10 Oct '16 22:34
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    from your narcissistic postings of how petite you are, are you now saying that you are someone who can actually strike fear?
    I don't think so super girl
    I'm not trying to make you afraid of me, and strangely enough that wasn't my point, sunshine, but the fact remains that you'd never touch me.
  15. 10 Oct '16 22:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm not trying to make you afraid of me, and strangely enough that wasn't my point, sunshine, but the fact remains that you'd never touch me.
    in what way?