If Trump were guilty, what then?

If Trump were guilty, what then?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
12 May 17
1 edit

So here is the question, if they had a tape showing Trump asked Putin to hack DNC e-mails so they could release them, then what? What if I told someone to rob a bank? Would I be held criminally liable?

Yes, or no, is this a criminal investigation? I thought Comey told Trump he was not being investigated.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 May 17

Originally posted by whodey
So here is the question, if they had a tape showing Trump asked Putin to hack DNC e-mails so they could release them, then what? What if I told someone to rob a bank? Would I be held criminally liable?

Yes, or no, is this a criminal investigation? I thought Comey told Trump he was not being investigated.
He lied. If Trumpf was convicted then we would be left with assswipe #2. In other words the country would have a SECOND dump put on it.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
12 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey

If it were conclusively shown that Trump asked Putin to hack DNC e-mails, he could very well be impeached and possibly put on trial for Treason.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 May 17

Originally posted by sh76
If it were conclusively shown that Trump asked Putin to hack DNC e-mails, he could very well be impeached and possibly put on trial for Treason.
Wouldn't THAT be nice. But we would still be left with assswipe #2 for 3 years or so. I don't know which one is worse. Pence is an idealogue, which can be more dangerous than mere incompentency. 6 to one half a dozen to the other on that though.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
12 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Wouldn't THAT be nice. But we would still be left with assswipe #2 for 3 years or so. I don't know which one is worse. Pence is an idealogue, which can be more dangerous than mere incompentency. 6 to one half a dozen to the other on that though.
Then next time nominate someone whom half the country doesn't hate with the passion of 1,000 Suns and you won't have that dilemma.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 May 17

Then next time nominate someone whom half the country doesn't hate with the passion of 1,000 Suns and you won't have that dilemma.
Twern't me who did that. I would never have voted for T no matter if I hated Hillary or not. I would have taken H if I could. (hehe, not heroin🙂

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
12 May 17

There was the election rally where he did it quite openly.

w

Moves
12 May 17

in other words, don't vote