Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    12 May '17 17:411 edit
    So here is the question, if they had a tape showing Trump asked Putin to hack DNC e-mails so they could release them, then what? What if I told someone to rob a bank? Would I be held criminally liable?

    Yes, or no, is this a criminal investigation? I thought Comey told Trump he was not being investigated.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    12 May '17 17:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    So here is the question, if they had a tape showing Trump asked Putin to hack DNC e-mails so they could release them, then what? What if I told someone to rob a bank? Would I be held criminally liable?

    Yes, or no, is this a criminal investigation? I thought Comey told Trump he was not being investigated.
    He lied. If Trumpf was convicted then we would be left with assswipe #2. In other words the country would have a SECOND dump put on it.
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Joined
    26 Dec '07
    Moves
    17585
    12 May '17 18:101 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    So here is the question, if they had a tape showing Trump asked Putin to hack DNC e-mails so they could release them, then what? What if I told someone to rob a bank? Would I be held criminally liable?

    Yes, or no, is this a criminal investigation? I thought Comey told Trump he was not being investigated.
    If it were conclusively shown that Trump asked Putin to hack DNC e-mails, he could very well be impeached and possibly put on trial for Treason.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    12 May '17 18:21
    Originally posted by sh76
    If it were conclusively shown that Trump asked Putin to hack DNC e-mails, he could very well be impeached and possibly put on trial for Treason.
    Wouldn't THAT be nice. But we would still be left with assswipe #2 for 3 years or so. I don't know which one is worse. Pence is an idealogue, which can be more dangerous than mere incompentency. 6 to one half a dozen to the other on that though.
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Joined
    26 Dec '07
    Moves
    17585
    12 May '17 19:221 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Wouldn't THAT be nice. But we would still be left with assswipe #2 for 3 years or so. I don't know which one is worse. Pence is an idealogue, which can be more dangerous than mere incompentency. 6 to one half a dozen to the other on that though.
    Then next time nominate someone whom half the country doesn't hate with the passion of 1,000 Suns and you won't have that dilemma.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    12 May '17 19:30
    Originally posted by sh76
    Then next time nominate someone whom half the country doesn't hate with the passion of 1,000 Suns and you won't have that dilemma.
    Twern't me who did that. I would never have voted for T no matter if I hated Hillary or not. I would have taken H if I could. (hehe, not heroin🙂
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    80056
    12 May '17 20:10
    Originally posted by sh76
    If it were conclusively shown that Trump asked Putin to hack DNC e-mails, he could very well be impeached and possibly put on trial for Treason.
    There was the election rally where he did it quite openly.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    12 May '17 20:57
    Originally posted by sh76
    Then next time nominate someone whom half the country doesn't hate with the passion of 1,000 Suns and you won't have that dilemma.
    in other words, don't vote
Back to Top