1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 03:01
    Oliver North: heroin dealer and arms dealer who armed Iran while we helped Saddam Hussein use chemical weapons against Iran.
    Helping arm both sides of a war has rewarded North in the most perverse ways.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 06:35
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Oliver North: heroin dealer and arms dealer who armed Iran while we helped Saddam Hussein use chemical weapons against Iran.
    Helping arm both sides of a war has rewarded North in the most perverse ways.
    I wonder if he gets a pension from the military in addition to his plush new job as president of NRA?
    NRA is the tobacco of the arms world. Pushing guns everywhere they can and the pussy congress is too weak to take them on, just accept all their bribe money and go about their business, meanwhile spies like that redhead burrows into the whole deal reporting back to Moscow. I hope her trial shows the entire fraud of the NRA at least. It would be nice to throw in Trump while we are at it but then we are left with Pence, such a deal.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 08:02
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I wonder if he gets a pension from the military in addition to his plush new job as president of NRA?
    NRA is the tobacco of the arms world. Pushing guns everywhere they can and the pussy congress is too weak to take them on, just accept all their bribe money and go about their business, meanwhile spies like that redhead burrows into the whole deal report ...[text shortened]... would be nice to throw in Trump while we are at it but then we are left with Pence, such a deal.
    FWIT - I completely agree
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '18 11:20
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    NRA is the tobacco of the arms world. Pushing guns everywhere they can and the pussy congress is too weak to take them on, just accept all their bribe money and go about their business, meanwhile spies like that redhead burrows into the whole deal report ...[text shortened]... would be nice to throw in Trump while we are at it but then we are left with Pence, such a deal.
    The NRA used to be very different.

http://time.com/4431356/nra-gun-control-history/
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '18 01:23
    https://theintercept.com/2018/05/12/oliver-north-nra-iran-contra/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree