Imagine

Standard memberhintjul
Debates 10 Dec '10 09:36
  1. Joined
    23 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '10 09:36
    If arabs destroyed jewish homes and built houses for arabs to replace them? Howcome the terroist regime that is zionism get away with it?
  2. Wat?
    Moves
    10 Dec '10 11:271 edit
    Originally posted by hintjul
    If arabs destroyed jewish homes and built houses for arabs to replace them? Howcome the terroist regime that is zionism get away with it?
    WTF are you on about? 😲

please; GIVE me a hint.
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    10 Dec '10 14:54
    We don't have to "imagine" it. Hundreds of thousands of Jews have been forcibly expelled (and more forced to leave because of persecution) in the last 6 or 7 decades from Arab countries around the Middle East.

Oh, you haven't read about it in whiny sob story after whiny sob story for your entire life??

Oh, gee. I wonder why that is.
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    10 Dec '10 18:38
    Zionism "gets away with it" because America let's them do so. Israel is America's spoiled child. America is so scared of being branded anti semetic by Israel, America will allow Israel to do whatever it wants!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '10 18:54
    Because they got better grades at school.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Dec '10 18:29
    Originally posted by sh76
    We don't have to "imagine" it. Hundreds of thousands of Jews have been forcibly expelled (and more forced to leave because of persecution) in the last 6 or 7 decades from Arab countries around the Middle East.

Oh, you haven't read about it in whiny sob story after whiny sob story for your entire life??

Oh, gee. I wonder why that is.
    And two wrongs obviously make a right.
  7. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    11 Dec '10 23:21
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    And two wrongs obviously make a right.
    That's not the point. I was attacking the premise of the OP, nothing more.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree