1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 12:06
    I've had enough of people picking on Moon around here. Just think how you would feel if you were President Obama? How would you like it if you were Mr. Unilateral and all alone in your bunker? We need men like Moon to continue to drink the cool aid and keep him company. After all, someone has to stay with him in his bunker and drag him out and burn the body when it's all said and done.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 12:09
    Originally posted by whodey
    I've had enough of people picking on Moon around here. Just think how you would feel if you were President Obama? How would you like it if you were Mr. Unilateral and all alone in your bunker? We need men like Moon to continue to drink the cool aid and keep him company. After all, someone has to stay with him in his bunker and drag him out and burn the body when it's all said and done.
    still not a single solution Whodey, incredible!
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 12:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Well, apparently you missed my thread about the "Liberty Amendments".

Would you like me to give you a run down or are you to busy gathering stones?
  4. Standard memberempovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 13:24
    lol

did you just compare mooney to that 96 year old hitler guard that died about a week ago?
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 18:34
    By defending Moon, your disrespecting Neptune!😠
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 19:41

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Sep '13 23:48
    Well, apparently you missed my thread about the "Liberty Amendments".

Would you like me to give you a run down or are you to busy gathering stones?
    Liberty amendments, what's that a low voltage electrical current designed to give a mild electric shock to anyone kissing people the liberty bell? outstanding red leader! outstanding.
  8. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 11:03
    Wow! I almost thought I had had the fortune of getting you banned!
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Sep '13 02:49
    Originally posted by empovsun
    lol

did you just compare mooney to that 96 year old hitler guard that died about a week ago?
    Maybe.

I'll never forget that 96 year old man saying what a nice man Hitler was. I think he was telling the truth. That's what makes the face of evil so unsettling.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Sep '13 10:571 edit
    Originally posted by Tygert
    Wow! I almost thought I had had the fortune of getting you banned!
    no such luck Grassbert, hard to silence truth! for it has a potency all of its own.
  11. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    16 Sep '13 12:04
    no such luck Grassbert, hard to silence truth! for it has a potency all of its own.
    Give me a break! Hard to expect less righteous behaviour from a Jehovah's Witness though. They come to my house on Yom Kippur preaching how Satan rules the Earth and giving everyone pamphlets. I thought Jehovah's go to church on Sunday, odd that they came round on Saturday.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Sep '13 12:171 edit
    Give me a break! Hard to expect less righteous behaviour from a Jehovah's Witness though. They come to my house on Yom Kippur preaching how Satan rules the Earth and giving everyone pamphlets. I thought Jehovah's go to church on Sunday, odd that they came round on Saturday.
    I've never been a proponent of banning. That is because we are all gravitate toward being self righteous because none of us thinks that our own poo stinks.

For example, I started a thread here about Islam by asking the question, "Is Islam and mental illness a dangerous combination". It quickly got shut down much to my disappointment. I guess shutting it down somehow makes the problem's revolving around that question go away. Pretending that such questions don't exist I guess makes the world a better place.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '13 16:20
    I had a JW come to my house in the past month. He said 'we believe what the Bible actually says'. My reply was "don't we all?"

I patted him on the back and said see you later.
  14. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    16 Sep '13 17:29
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I had a JW come to my house in the past month. He said 'we believe what the Bible actually says'. My reply was "don't we all?"

I patted him on the back and said see you later.
    I believe in the first five books of the Bible in some ways, I feel like the humans of that time did their best to describe what happened but they didm;t give the most accurate descriptions. For instance there are some things which are a little far fetched. I am a Kabbalist and always will be.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    16 Sep '13 17:37
    I believe in the first five books of the Bible in some ways, I feel like the humans of that time did their best to describe what happened but they didm;t give the most accurate descriptions. For instance there are some things which are a little far fetched. I am a Kabbalist and always will be.
    Dont send yer golem to get me pls 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree