1. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 21:46
    Dwayne Johnson also known as "The Rock" has said America got worse under Biden and Biden created division . He will not endorse him again this time around although he endorsed him in 2020.

To avoid backlash for supporting Trump he said he will no longer endorse anyone publicly.

Who cares? Not smart people but a lot of dumb people will vote for whoever some famous person votes for so it's looking good for old Trumpy.
  2. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 21:47
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-rock-explains-why-not-endorsing-biden-time-feels-woke-culture
  3. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 21:49
    He also said woke BS is woke BS 🤣
  4. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 13:391 edit
    Ouch!

Charles Barkley and Stephen A. Have abandoned Biden too.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/charles-barkley-stephen-a-smiths-remarks-on-immigration-resurface-with-months-to-go-before-election
  5. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 14:152 edits
    @fartacus said
    Dwayne Johnson also known as "The Rock" has said America got worse under Biden and Biden created division . He will not endorse him again this time around although he endorsed him in 2020.

To avoid backlash for supporting Trump he said he will no longer endorse anyone publicly.

Who cares? Not smart people but a lot of dumb people will vote for whoever some famous person votes for so it's looking good for old Trumpy.
    Not smart people but a lot of dumb people will vote for whoever some famous person votes for

This is very true. Lots of folks out there can't think for themselves. On the other hand, I can't convince myself that once Trump entered politics everything became "rigged" our government was evil, and that Mexico was going to pay for that border wall (as promised)

I don't agree with everything Jope Biden does, but our economy and country seems to be operating reasonably well under this administration, and I like Biden's habit of inserting experienced professionals in positions of power, rather than ex models, close friends and family members. What I do agree with is the pundits that say this is going to be a very nasty election between two unpopular candidates. With this in mind, I'm leaving the TV off and developing closer relationships with chess bots and tactics exercises - - I go to bed happier this way. 🙂
  6. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 14:35
    @mchill

Considering 3 famous people who travel all over America, who supported Biden but said it's so bad they won't support him again, and they're not white, tells me you clearly live in a small town.

Some little hamlet away from major cities.

I didn't even do a search yet of famous people who supported Biden but are publicly denouncing him now.

For you to think the USA is better now means you either live in a little town and you're not affected by the crap or you're being ignorant and reeking of denial.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 15:05
    @Fartacus
    You talk to yourself a lot.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 15:161 edit
    @Fartacus
    Why don't you tell that to the 15 million people who WERE unemployed but now have jobs since Biden got in. Or the million new jobs just this year.
    Bills passed like the infrastructure bill your lover Trump could not get passed even though he thought he owned house and senate.

Because Trumpism is your religion, I would not be surprised you have a Trump shrine in your house, little candles counting the days till your god king is reelected.

I bet the biggest disappointment in your life was not being able to kill Capitol cops on Jan 6.

You probably heartily approved of the idea of hanging Mike Pence. Funny how they got that message way before the electoral college vote took place.

Hang Mike Pence. Gee, before the actual vote, he would have been seen as Trump's VP, not the enemy, at least till that Tweet from Trump, THEN it was Hang Mike Pence.

I guess you figure it is now the new normal to FUK the peaceful transfer of power we have enjoyed for more than 200 years, taught to us all by your god king fascist orange antiChrist.

You would vote for X45 if he was in prison. I have no doubt about that and of course any conviction just proves how corrupt the COURTS are, poor Trump is just a misunderstood philanthropist doing his best for the people. A man of peace, better than Gandhi, better than Nelson Mandela, just ask your god king, he will tell you.

If Trump is reelected the world quakes in fear so of course there would never be a Chinese attack on Taiwan and Putin would make a peace deal with Ukraine.

You are SO fukking duped you don't know up from down, having given over even the IDEA of thinking for yourself, now just puking out the wisdom of your fascist orange antiChrist would be dictator like his mentors Putin, Hitler, Kim Jon Un.
  9. Joined
    09 Sep '10
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 15:21
    @sonhouse

Are you one of those guys that's walking up and down the street screaming and yelling? 🤣
  10. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 16:33
    @fartacus said
    @mchill

Considering 3 famous people who travel all over America, who supported Biden but said it's so bad they won't support him again, and they're not white, tells me you clearly live in a small town.

Some little hamlet away from major cities.

I didn't even do a search yet of famous people who supported Biden but are publicly denouncing him now.

For you to think ...[text shortened]... in a little town and you're not affected by the crap or you're being ignorant and reeking of denial.
    or you're being ignorant and reeking of denial.

I'm ignorant and reeking of denial. 😏
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Apr '24 16:34
    @Fartacus
    I will tell the truth, unlike you and the rest of the ultrarightwingnut crowd who cannot think for themselves or see what is happening, thinking if Trump gets back in the dictators of the world will quake in fear, China giving up the idea to attack Taiwan, Russia making a peace deal with Ukraine giving up the idea to rebuild the Soviet empire.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree