1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 00:46
    Here is an article based on the predictions of Peter Schiff.

https://www.rt.com/business/438510-peter-schiff-crisis-dollar/

Are his concerns valid or is he mistaken?
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 01:00
    Originally posted by @metal-brain

His concerns are valid. Thanks to lots of GOP tax cuts, America has been spending $$ just like before with fewer dollars coming in. They'll come a day of reckoning on this, though I don't know how bad it will be.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 01:07
    Originally posted by @mchill
    His concerns are valid. Thanks to lots of GOP tax cuts, America has been spending $$ just like before with fewer dollars coming in. They'll come a day of reckoning on this, though I don't know how bad it will be.
    To be fair Obama extended the Bush tax cuts and increased the debt quite a bit. Bill Clinton deserves a lot of blame for the last financial crisis so there is plenty of blame to go around.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 02:29

To take Trump out they will have to have another one.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 12:29
    Originally posted by @whodey
    To take Trump out they will have to have another one.
    It doesn't matter who is president. No policy can correct the imbalances without getting a recession. There are consequences for popping bubbles.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 13:251 edit
    It doesn't matter who is president. No policy can correct the imbalances without getting a recession. There are consequences for popping bubbles.
    Sure it does.

Whoever is President gets the blame or credit, whether or not they deserve it or not.

It's just part of the job.

People are lemmings and have been taught to only look to the President for all their needs, which is why the Left is so bent out of shape over Trump.

They literally think that the universe will implode.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 15:47
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Sure it does.

Whoever is President gets the blame or credit, whether or not they deserve it or not.

It's just part of the job.

People are lemmings and have been taught to only look to the President for all their needs, which is why the Left is so bent out of shape over Trump.

They literally think that the universe will implode.
    "Whoever is President gets the blame or credit, whether or not they deserve it or not."

That is largely the case. Many increase the debt to create jobs. Any idiot can do that. Give me your credit card with the highest credit limit and I will be able to hire people. I'm a genius like Trump.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree