1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 00:52
    @wajoma said
    sonhouse thinks his posts are going to have some effect, I do not suffer that delusion. Internet troll bore? maybe, but I don't pretend that I'm on some righteous crusade.
    Probably because you realize, on some level, that your crusade is not righteous? Spare me.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 00:551 edit
    @suzianne said
    Probably because you realize, on some level, that your crusade is not righteous? Spare me.
    Let's put it another way. Do you think sonhouse turning every thread into a Trump thread will:

A/ End Trumps presidency.
    B/ Actually turn people off sonhouses methods and what he stands for. You know, like what you do.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 00:55
    @whodey said
    I have lots of questions, like how can AOC be against global warming and against ICE at the same time?

Makes no sense.

Oh well, guess I'll sit back and eat some pop corn as she outlaws planes, cars, and the rich.
    You have got to be one of the most ignorant people on the planet.

You're even giving your Führer a run for for his money. It's close, man, real close.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 00:57
    @wajoma said
    Let's put it another way. Do you think sonhouse turning every thread into a Trump thread will:

A/ End Trumps presidency.
    B/ Actually turn people off sonhouses methods and what he stands for.
    C - Exactly what YOU turning every thread into a Libertarian rant will do. Nothing.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 00:59
    @metal-brain said
    Yeah, all women believe that. No need to name your girlfriend.
    https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/02/223976/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-sexist-insult-texas-bimbo
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 01:001 edit
    @suzianne said
    C - Exactly what YOU turning every thread into a Libertarian rant will do. Nothing.
    I don't do that suzi, nor do I claim to do it, as sonhouse did. In this case I responded directly to kmaxs post.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 02:48
    @suzianne said
    https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/02/223976/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-sexist-insult-texas-bimbo
    Oh, her.
    The amount of attention she is getting in the corporate news media is astonishing. The establishment must have big plans for her. She must be a CIA assassin or something. They sure do want her to be one of the presidential front runners badly.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 03:41
    @metal-brain said
    Oh, her.
    The amount of attention she is getting in the corporate news media is astonishing. The establishment must have big plans for her. She must be a CIA assassin or something. They sure do want her to be one of the presidential front runners badly.
    Then they need to stop her doing live interviews and have someone write her speeches for her.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree