1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 02:352 edits
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/clapper-sings-former-director-of-national-intelligence-james-clapper-tells-cnn-obama-ordered-the-trump-russia-spying-operation-video/

After two years of investigation Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team of angry Democrats did not find any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Mueller also did not find any evidence of conspiracy after President Trump fired crooked leaker FBI Director James Comey.

Clapper defended the Obama administration’s spying on their political opposition during the election.

And then Clapper appeared to put blame on Barack Obama for spying on his opponent during the 2016 presidential election.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN HOST: The 2017 assessment that the President says he now agrees with, that was done while you and then NCI Director John Brennan were still in office. So, how can we reconcile the President attacking you, but apparently after a very long time finally, allegedly saying — or saying he allegedly agrees with the product of the intelligence community that you, yourself oversaw?

JAMES CLAPPER: Yes, well, this is — yes, as we’ve come to know the President, he is not a stalwart for a consistency or coherence. So it’s very hard to explain that. One point I’d like to make, Anderson, that I don’t think has come up very much before, and I’m alluding now to the President’s criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn’t do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation.

President Obama is responsible for that, and it was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place. I think it’s an important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 02:58
    @whodey
    You really don't have much comprehension, do you?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 07:23
    @whodey said
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/clapper-sings-former-director-of-national-intelligence-james-clapper-tells-cnn-obama-ordered-the-trump-russia-spying-operation-video/

After two years of investigation Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team of angry Democrats did not find any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Mueller also did not find any evidence ...[text shortened]... ent in the first place. I think it’s an important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama.
    Christ, you are one stupid SoB.

Clearly, he's thanking Obama, or else we might never have been alerted to Trump's malfeasance.

"After two years of investigation Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team of angry Democrats did not find any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Mueller also did not find any evidence of conspiracy after President Trump fired crooked leaker FBI Director James Comey."

You don't know this. Stop putting words in Robert Mueller's mouth. Barr was given a job, whose sole responsibility (apparently) is to protect Trump from Mueller's report.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 09:57
    @suzianne said
    Christ, you are one stupid SoB.

Clearly, he's thanking Obama, or else we might never have been alerted to Trump's malfeasance.

[b]"After two years of investigation Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team of angry Democrats did not find any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Mueller also did not find any evidence of conspiracy after President Trump fir ...[text shortened]... r was given a job, whose sole responsibility (apparently) is to protect Trump from Mueller's report.
    what we do know...mueller has not disputed barrs summary! And we know mueller is quick to despell false naratives by his previous actions.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 19:17
    @mott-the-hoople said
    what we do know...mueller has not disputed barrs summary! And we know mueller is quick to despell false naratives by his previous actions.
    Another stupid comment. You are the queen of stupid.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '19 01:09
    @sonhouse said
    Another stupid comment. You are the queen of stupid.
    let it flow through you its not the end of the world... 😆

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree