Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    13 Aug '09 06:03
    Any thoughts?
  2. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    13 Aug '09 07:00
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Any thoughts?
    Possibly. But what is for sure is that Debates is infested with far, far inferior posters with similar shoddy stripes to DSR.
  3. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    13 Aug '09 07:12 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Possibly. But what is for sure is that Debates is infested with far, far inferior posters with similar shoddy stripes to DSR.
    Don't be that harsh on yourself.

    ...

    You bloody Republican! I hate you, imperialist pig!

  4. Standard member Bosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    13 Aug '09 07:46
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Any thoughts?
    I haven't seen any trace of him. Why?
  5. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    13 Aug '09 08:30 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I haven't seen any trace of him. Why?
    I smell his fragrance.
  6. Standard member Bosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    13 Aug '09 09:04
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I smell his fragrance.
    Brut?
  7. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    13 Aug '09 09:15
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Brut?
    Old Spice.
  8. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    13 Aug '09 09:19
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Old Spice.
    Sulphur.
  9. 13 Aug '09 09:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Sulphur.
  10. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    13 Aug '09 09:27
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    ...non-sting roll on, of course.
  11. Standard member Bosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    13 Aug '09 09:34
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Old Spice.
    Yet another of Satan's pseudonyms ...
  12. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    13 Aug '09 09:47
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Yet another of Satan's pseudonyms ...
    Yet another incarnation of Lucifer...

    http://enemigapublica.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/glostora.jpg
  13. Standard member Bosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    13 Aug '09 09:48
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Yet another incarnation of Lucifer...

    http://enemigapublica.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/glostora.jpg
    I'm not scared ... http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/Fffraulein/?action=view&current=lolcatsdotcom6rfzyrg2hq73u3rt.jpg
  14. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    13 Aug '09 09:51
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I'm not scared ... http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/Fffraulein/?action=view&current=lolcatsdotcom6rfzyrg2hq73u3rt.jpg
    Oh yeah?

    Check how Satan landed on his hair!

    http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00044/becks516b_44717a.jpg
  15. Standard member Redmike
    Godless Commie
    13 Aug '09 10:10
    I have to say I misread the thread title.

    I thought it was 'Is DSR black?'

    Phew