1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Aug '18 13:311 edit
    https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sports/while-in-minnesota-vice-president-mike-pence-proves-he-doesnt-know-anything-about-hockey 🙄🙄🙄
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    10 Aug '18 13:371 edit
    These sports gotchas are the stupidest thing in politics and anyone who brings one up should have his voting privileges revoked.
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Aug '18 13:455 edits
    Originally posted by @sh76
    These sports gotchas are the stupidest thing in politics and anyone who brings one up should have his voting privileges revoked.
    I agree, Pence should be impeached and have his voting rights revoked. If you're going to butter up a crowd by the crowds sports accomplishments for political gain, at least get the sports accomplishments right. 🙄🙄 Their speech writers clearly have no education beyond a GED. But lies and false witness never did matter to them anyway. So what the hell huh? 🙄
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '18 14:35
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    I agree, Pence should be impeached and have his voting rights revoked. If you're going to butter up a crowd by the crowds sports accomplishments for political gain, at least get the sports accomplishments right. 🙄🙄 Their speech writers clearly have no education beyond a GED. But lies and false witness never did matter to them anyway. So what the hell huh? 🙄
    you are coming off as a complete idiot...please keep it up. sort of the ocario of this board LOL
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Aug '18 14:49
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    you are coming off as a complete idiot...please keep it up. sort of the loser boy of this board LOL
    LOL, yeah okay dumb arse. You just keep thinking that. The complete idiot would be you boy. lol
  6. Germany
    Moves
    10 Aug '18 14:55
    Pence isn't always wrong. For instance, he said that liars shouldn't be president of the U.S.A.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree