Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    28 Jan '10 18:38 / 1 edit
    Is he/it some kind of a bot that responds to posts with some kind of contextual copy-paste?

    Edit: zeeblebot
  2. 28 Jan '10 18:40
    Yes.
  3. 28 Jan '10 18:41
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    Is he/it some kind of a bot that responds to posts with some kind of contextual copy-paste?
    is adam warlock a pointless poster who will start threads only to attack people he disagrees with?
  4. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    28 Jan '10 18:42 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    is adam warlock a pointless poster who will start threads only to attack people he disagrees with?
    Yes.

  5. 28 Jan '10 18:45
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    Yes.

    seriously, everybody knows zeeblebot enjoys copying-and-pasting, there's no need to have a thread dedicated to that.
  6. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    28 Jan '10 18:47
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    seriously, everybody knows zeeblebot enjoys copying-and-pasting, there's no need to have a thread dedicated to that.
    I didn't know up until now. I'm new at this joint and his total lack of seemingly original input confused me.

    Mods, please delete this thread...
  7. 28 Jan '10 18:48
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    Is he/it some kind of a bot that responds to posts with some kind of contextual copy-paste?

    Edit: zeeble[b]bot
    [/b]
    zeeblebot basks in the glory
  8. 28 Jan '10 18:48
    please PM telerion, Palynka, and FMF and invite them to your thread.
  9. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    28 Jan '10 18:50 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    please PM telerion, Palynka, and FMF and invite them to your thread.
    PM sent!
  10. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    28 Jan '10 18:51
    Yes.
  11. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    28 Jan '10 18:53 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Yes.


    Thanks for responding so quick to my PM.
  12. 28 Jan '10 19:01
    you have uncovered my true identity ... now if you're so good, say what language i'm coded in.
  13. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    29 Jan '10 12:52
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    now if you're so good, say what language i'm coded in.
    zeeble?
  14. 29 Jan '10 20:04
    no! engrams!
  15. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    29 Jan '10 22:53
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    no! engrams!