1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 04:481 edit
    I casually walked into Walmart and it happened. I looked at the greeter, said Merry Christmas, and they replied, "Happy Holidays".

At first I was dazed and confused. How could this be? I then knew what Paul had meant by Christian persecution. Oh, the agony!

It was at this moment, I ran up to her, wrapped my arms around her, and gave her a big hug saying, "Jesus loves you!"

I'll be out of the big house in 3 to 5 weeks but it was worth it. And no, there is no way anyone would sexually harass a 350 lb 58 year old woman with a severe case of psoriasis. The stench was more than I could bare but I hugged her anyway! 😠

My career paths are a little limited now as well. It is either a Hollywood producer or a member of Congress.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 05:23
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I casually walked into Walmart and it happened. I looked at the greeter, said Merry Christmas, and they replied, "Happy Holidays".

At first I was dazed and confused. How could this be? I then knew what Paul had meant by Christian persecution. Oh, the agony!

It was at this moment, I ran up to her, wrapped my arms around her, and gave her a big hug s ...[text shortened]... hs are a little limited now as well. It is either a Hollywood producer or a member of Congress.
    To be honest... this is the funniest thing you’ve ever written.

Well done!
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 07:44
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    To be honest... this is the funniest thing you’ve ever written.

Well done!
    If I had to guess, I'd guess that he didn't write it.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 09:451 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    It’s your own fault for doing the shopping yourself and not Lording it over your wife to do it.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 15:59
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    It’s your own fault for doing the shopping yourself and not Lording it over your wife to do it.
    😠
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 16:001 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    If I had to guess, I'd guess that he didn't write it.
    Did I mention the women's name was Suzy?

Hmm.

Coincidence?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree