it were the Brits what did it!

it were the Brits what did it!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

silicon valley

Moves
23 Nov 09
1 edit

is this guy right?

http://rogerpielkejr.blogspot.com/2009/11/cru-gate-climate-conspiracy-or-much-ado.html#comments

eric144 said... 57

turboblocke #48

I am British too. My reading of modern history tells men that most of the major events were carried out in Britain while blaming the Americans.

For example. The destruction of the Russian economy apparently by Soros, Sache et al was really the work of the Rothschild family in Britain. That was revealed in The Times when Yukos boss Khodorkovsky went to jail and his shares defaulted to Lord Rothschild.

The Iraq war was fought on the basis of ridiculous MI6 lies who then blamed the Americans in the manufactured 'Downing Street document'. The Iranian foreign minister and government blame Britain for Iraq and the recent trouble in Iran, not the Americans. Blair (in a radio interview)said he took the Americans into Iraq, not the reverse.

The three banks who's fall started the financial crisis. Northern Rock, Lehman Brothers and AIG were brought down by British actions, despite Gordon Brown blaming it on local American difficulties. The AIG cds operation was run out of London in an orgy of regulation free criminal lunacy. The British government rejected a last minute Barclays bid for Lehmans on very trivial grounds. That finished it and triggered the global financial crisis.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
23 Nov 09

Anglocentrism.

Just say no.

silicon valley

Moves
23 Nov 09

no wonder the globe's warming! they've been looking at the wrong axis!

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
23 Nov 09

I told you once and I won't repeat it: Guatemala is secretly running the world.

F

Moves
23 Nov 09
1 edit

Originally posted by zeeblebot
is this guy right?

http://rogerpielkejr.blogspot.com/2009/11/cru-gate-climate-conspiracy-or-much-ado.html#comments

eric144 said... [...] That finished it and triggered the global financial crisis.
So, who exactly is this eric144?

silicon valley

Moves
23 Nov 09

put your keen homing instincts to the hunt.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
23 Nov 09

is this guy right?

eric144 said... 57

turboblocke #48

I am British too. My reading of modern history tells men that most of the major events were carried out in Britain while blaming the Americans.

For example. The destruction of the R ...[text shortened]... Lehmans on very trivial grounds. That finished it and triggered the global financial crisis.
Only so much time...

GOOD EFFING GRIEF!
The MI6 dossier only carried weight in getting Britain to join the Iraq war. It had nothing to do with the Americans, Colin Powel and the UN or anyone else's involvement.

silicon valley

Moves
23 Nov 09

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_Dossier

The privately Blair-appointed Butler Commission, whose own report was issued after the aforementioned public investigation, concluded that the report Saddam's government was seeking uranium in Africa appeared credible:

a. It is accepted by all parties that Iraqi officials visited Niger in 1999.

b. The British government had intelligence from several different sources indicating that this visit was for the purpose of acquiring uranium. Since uranium constitutes almost three-quarters of Niger's exports, the intelligence was credible.

c. The evidence was not conclusive that Iraq actually purchased, as opposed to having sought, uranium, and the British government did not claim this.[8]

STS

Moves
23 Nov 09

BLAME CANADA !

They're not even a real country anyway

F

Moves
24 Nov 09

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_Dossier

The privately Blair-appointed Butler Commission, whose own report was issued after the aforementioned public investigation, concluded that the report Saddam's government was seeking uranium in Africa appeared credible:

a. It is accepted by all parties that Iraqi officials visited Niger in 1999.

...[text shortened]... hased, as opposed to having sought, uranium, and the British government did not claim this.[8]
1. Launch a Public Enquiry

2. It makes a report with findings that politicians don't like

3. Politicians commission a Review of the report

4. The Terms Of Reference for this Review guarantee that the findings will be to the politicians' liking

5. The Review makes a report with findings that are to the politicians' liking

silicon valley

Moves
24 Nov 09

did you understand a, b, c above?

F

Moves
24 Nov 09

did you understand a, b, c above?
Yes. I did.

But it seems you didn't understand my post.

Nor do you understand the British political machine. Apparently.

And nor do you realize the utter contempt in which the Butler Review was, and is, held.