It's not over yet..

Standard memberRemoved
Debates 25 Nov '16 20:32
  1. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 17:07
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I don't think she did either, but she must have heard by now.
    The group had been in contact with Clinton's people, but she had promised Obama that she wouldn't stretch things out. But the Greens made no such promise.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 17:09
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Nah, Clinton-bashing is the only thing they still have until they have to face the reality of having made a mockery of themselves and their country by voting an imbecile into office.
    Actually, the next 4-8 years will be the media attacking Trump at every turn, just like they did with Bush. By the time Bush was done the country hated him so much, they would have voted for anybody.
    This was of course due to the media's relentless attacks and demeaning of Bush. I still remember how they kept a count of every soldier killed in action. Day1, Day2, etc.
    That stopped right after Obama got elected.
    Don't hear much of soldiers killed in action anymore.
    The power of repetition... amazing. It matters little if it is true or not, just keep repeating it.
    It works. I think that is how we got to Bush hating, Sarah Palin hating, global warming, then climate change, racism, etc.
    Trump said what every one else was afraid to say... The corrupt and evil media. the country responded and elected him.
  3. Germany
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 18:21
    Actually, the next 4-8 years will be the media attacking Trump at every turn, just like they did with Bush. By the time Bush was done the country hated him so much, they would have voted for anybody.
    This was of course due to the media's relentless attacks and demeaning of Bush. I still remember how they kept a count of every soldier killed in action. D ...[text shortened]... one else was afraid to say... The corrupt and evil media. the country responded and elected him.
    People weren't "afraid" to say global warming is a hoax invented by the Chinese.

They didn't say it because it's idiotic.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 19:49
    People weren't "afraid" to say global warming is a hoax invented by the Chinese.

They didn't say it because it's idiotic.
    There are many good scientists who say the evidence is inconclusive. There is far too much money and power grab to think logically or moderately in the analysis process.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 21:02
    There are many good scientists who say the evidence is inconclusive. There is far too much money and power grab to think logically or moderately in the analysis process.
    Scientists overwhelmingly agree that mankind is influencing the climate and even more overwhelmingly agree that it's not a hoax invented by the Chinese.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 21:09
    Scientists overwhelmingly agree that mankind is influencing the climate and even more overwhelmingly agree that it's not a hoax invented by the Chinese.
    Especially the scientists who get funding to study global warming and those that don't want to be ridiculed by the left.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 21:31
    There is no money in it for me, and I can think perfectly logically about it. The evidence is not 'inconclusive'.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 21:34
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Especially the scientists who get funding to study global warming and those that don't want to be ridiculed by the left.
    Especially any scientist that doesn't want to become a joke. Saying stupid things can cause you to get ridiculed by the left. Sadly the right are too busy being ridiculous themselves to ridicule others for saying stupid things.

Do you think that climate change is a scam perpetrated by the Chinese? Or are you just so in love with Trump that you can't actually admit that its a stupid thing to say?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 21:50
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Especially any scientist that doesn't want to become a joke. Saying stupid things can cause you to get ridiculed by the left. Sadly the right are too busy being ridiculous themselves to ridicule others for saying stupid things.

Do you think that climate change is a scam perpetrated by the Chinese? Or are you just so in love with Trump that you can't actually admit that its a stupid thing to say?
    As I said, people who do not want to be ridiculed by libtards.

There are still plenty of scientists who are willing to point out that the emperor is naked.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 21:51
    There is no money in it for me, and I can think perfectly logically about it. The evidence is not 'inconclusive'.
    You are a libtard so you will naturally swallow what the establishment wants you to believe.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 22:14
    As I said, people who do not want to be ridiculed by libtards.

There are still plenty of scientists who are willing to point out that the emperor is naked.
    I note that you have failed to call Trump on his stupidity.

So, I take it that you believe that climate change is a hoax by the Chinese but you are too scared to say so for fear of being ridiculed by sane people.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 22:15
    You are a libtard so you will naturally swallow what the establishment wants you to believe.
    You total lack of any semblance of logical thinking is showing. If you don't want to be ridiculed by the left, don't say such stupid stuff.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 22:211 edit
    I note that you have failed to call Trump on his stupidity.

So, I take it that you believe that climate change is a hoax by the Chinese but you are too scared to say so for fear of being ridiculed by sane people.
    Global warming is a hoax created by the progressive movement to increase government control of society.

It is all rooted in the greater communist movement to destroy and take over the West. They couldn't do it by force so they use idiots to promote their Godless plans.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 22:22
    As for Trump, I will wait to see what he actually puts into place.

Like the Nobel Peace prize people should have done with Obama.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Nov '16 22:37
    Global warming is a hoax created by the progressive movement to increase government control of society.

It is all rooted in the greater communist movement to destroy and take over the West. They couldn't do it by force so they use idiots to promote their Godless plans.
    Communism actually has its roots on Germany.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree