Debates Forum

Debates Forum

Jared Fogle

Standard membervivify
Debates 26 Aug '15 04:44
  1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    26 Aug '15 04:44
    This guy (who was the face of Subway) is a real piece of work:

    http://uproxx.com/webculture/2015/08/jared-fogle-child-obesity-foundation/

    "It didn’t seem possible for things to get worse for Jared Fogle, as he’s now facing at least five years in prison for child-pornography charges, having paid sex with minors, and his wife has since filed for divorce. However, USA Today has uncovered that Fogle’s childhood obesity nonprofit, the Jared Foundation, is in all likelihood a total scam."
  2. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    26 Aug '15 05:41
    Filed for divorce? What about the sanctity of marriage?
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65530
    26 Aug '15 07:57
    hehe haw haw ha ha aha ha heh
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    26 Aug '15 08:061 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    This guy (who was the face of Subway) is a real piece of work:

    http://uproxx.com/webculture/2015/08/jared-fogle-child-obesity-foundation/

    "It didn’t seem possible for things to get worse for Jared Fogle, as he’s now facing at least five years in prison for child-pornography charges, having paid sex with minors, and his wife has since filed for divorce. ...[text shortened]... t Fogle’s childhood obesity nonprofit, the Jared Foundation, is in all likelihood a total scam."
    I hope they throw him so far into prison they have to pipe his sunlight to him! Of course letting all the other inmates know what he's in there for might just save the taxpayers some $$.😲
  5. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    55381
    26 Aug '15 15:17
    Originally posted by bill718
    I hope they throw him so far into prison they have to pipe his sunlight to him! Of course letting all the other inmates know what he's in there for might just save the taxpayers some $$.😲
    The New York Post had a great headline: ENJOY A FOOT LONG IN JAIL
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    26 Aug '15 15:30
    why do people care so much about a bad bad person?
    just because he was famous i guess
  7. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    12727
    26 Aug '15 15:33
    Originally posted by quackquack
    The New York Post had a great headline: ENJOY A FOOT LONG IN JAIL
    Maybe a Spicy Italian can eat HIM for a change.
  8. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Joined
    13 Jun '08
    Moves
    268608
    26 Aug '15 15:38
    If found guilty on all charges, he could miss the next forty Subtembers!
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    26 Aug '15 15:43
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    why do people care so much about a bad bad person?
    just because he was famous i guess
    It's not just that; it's the fact that he had such a wholesome, trustworthy image. Jared Fogle used this image to start a foundation under the guise of helping obese children, to scam people out of money.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13030
    27 Aug '15 10:251 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    This guy (who was the face of Subway) is a real piece of work:

    http://uproxx.com/webculture/2015/08/jared-fogle-child-obesity-foundation/

    "It didn’t seem possible for things to get worse for Jared Fogle, as he’s now facing at least five years in prison for child-pornography charges, having paid sex with minors, and his wife has since filed for divorce. ...[text shortened]... t Fogle’s childhood obesity nonprofit, the Jared Foundation, is in all likelihood a total scam."
    So he didn't lose all that weight by eating at Subway? For that he should be thrown in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone.
  11. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    27 Aug '15 20:35
    Well he is consistent. Everything he does is for the purpose of getting into smaller pants. 😵
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    28 Aug '15 02:36
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Well he is consistent. Everything he does is for the purpose of getting into smaller pants. 😵
    Post of the month.
Back to Top